6

Sakura's POV

This book is lovely. But why can't she just kick that bitch out? This female lead is stupid.

Ever since Naruto left, the house became quieter, as I know Sasuke isn't a talker. I want pizza.

"Sakura?" I got startled when I heard Sasuke calling me

"When  did you arrive?"

"Just now" he entered my room and stood beside my bed and literally just stared at me.

Freak.

He placed his hand on my cheek and gently raised my face. He's weird. Guys he's being weird. Looks like someone forgot their meds-

He bent down and placed a soft kiss on my lips then caressed my cheek with his thumb. It seems that something is bothering him.

"A-are you ok?" I ask softly

" I'm fine baby" he said, then latch his lips on my neck as I moan

"I forgot to remind you, tomorrow is our bff day and I already texted Naruto!" I said while trying to say it without moaning

"Hn"

Ok so our bff day is mandatory for us three. It's where we have our breaks from work and we do it every once in a month. It's more like they like to spoil me, buying me things, fucking me roughly, or we just stay at home and relax. I'm grateful for Naruto and Sasuke. It was years after years that I told them they don't have to buy me expensive things and such but them being stubborn, I'll wake up in the morning and my room was filled and I mean LITERALLY FILLED with shopping bags to the point I can't walk across the 4 sides of my room.

"You taste so fucking good" he whispered in my ear huskily.

"Are you listening?"

"I heard you. I'll pick you up at your work tomorrow." With that he went to my bathroom to get ready for bed. My bed.

After Sasuke disappeared in my bathroom, I grabbed my book and open it where I stopped.

Sasuke's POV

As I finished putting on my sweatpants I heard a faint cry, why is she crying?

I opened the door to see Sakura bursting into tears and her book across the room that she might've thrown.

I approach her and she does the grabby hand, I leaned in and buried my face in her sweet neck that I love to suck so much. I somehow switched our position, I made her straddle me while I lean my back at the headboard.

Sakura covers her face as she silently sobs in her hands. I caress her exposed skin on her waist.

"Why are you crying, baby?" I softly ask to which she answered cohorently

"Hm?" I hummed hoping she could repeat her words. She huffed in defeat and rest her hand behind my neck

"I said the main girl in my book just found out that the love of her life was getting married to someone rich. And the worst part is that the guy chose that girl." She sighs