MOTHER

Sasuke’s POV

I woke up early today because I have a meeting with my parents. I sat down on my office chair and opened up my computer. Lilah, my 43 years old assistant, entered my office holding my daily morning coffee.

“Sir, Mr and Mrs Uchiha are on their way up.” She announced and told me the rest of my schedule while my parents aren’t here yet.

As soon as Lilah opened the door, she was greeted by my mother’s warm smile.

“Good morning, Mr and Mrs Uchiha.” She said then bowed in respect and let them enter.

I walked towards them where they settled to sit comfortably on the couch as I sat across from them.

“How are you my baby youngest?” My cheerful stepmom, Mina, asked.

“I’m fine, thanks.”

“Let’s get to the point, I know you’re busy.” My father, Fugaku, said.

“Well dear, you know your friend Naruto’s cousin right?” My mom grins

“Hn”

“His father and I decided to collaborate with our companies. And for this collaboration to work, we settled for you both to get married.” My father said but he looks disappointed as my Mina squeals beside him

“What, fuck no!”

“This is not for discussion, Sasuke. Their company will help you to get stronger than you’ll ever be.” Mom frowned

“I’m not marrying her!”

“Yes you will, young man! Karin is such a lovely girl, you’ll love her eventually. Tomorrow is your engagement party publicly” Mom pushed

“Mina, I’m not-”

“Is this because of that pink haired slut? Don’t make me end her, Sasuke. Try me.” She threatens before storming out of my office.

I scowl and slump back on the couch and realise my father was still sitting across from me, “Dad I don’t like Karin she’s annoying as fuck and she’s freaking obsessed with me!” I frustratedly sigh

“She sure is. I don’t like her either. But you know your mother, son. She can be easily brainwashed.”

"She's not my fucking mother." My dad sighs and stood up, he hugged me before following after Mina.

Fuck

Shit

I sat back on my office chair and scowled at my desk. My phone suddenly rings and I answered it.

“Yo, teme!”

“Hn”

“I’ve heard the news.”

“It just literally ended, how come it already reached your fucking nosey ears?” I glared

“My nosey friend and your assistant!” He laughs, “And actually Karin herself when she called me before I called you.”

“Hn.” Even though I don’t like Lilah’s nosey skills, I can’t fire her since she’s excellent at her job.

“By the way, teme. Remember the condo unit I’ve been wanting to have?”

“Yeah, did someone have it first? Congrats then.”

“Nooooo~ I finally bought it!”

What?

“So you mean…”

“Y-yeah. I really appreciate everything Sasuke, but as you kept telling me, if I’m ready to start my new journey I should go for it. Right?”