3

Sakura's POV

If minions are real, I want one.

Yep, I definitely want one or maybe two.

They'll help me with my tons of work without complaints. They will maybe even praise me for giving them work.

Sigh.

"Hi good morning, what would you like to have?" I ask the middle aged woman in front of me.

"Hmm, I would like some vanilla frappe and a slice of cheesecake please." She smiled at me handing her payment.

"Alright! We'll serve it to you, ma'am" I smiled back at her as my co-worker prepared her order.

■■■

It's 5pm and that means I'm free to go!

After collecting my stuff in the staff room and changed my work shoes into slippers, Naruto's slippers.

What? In my defence, some else's stuff is way more comfy than my own stuff.

Maybe I'll try stealing-I mean borrowing some of Sasuke's stuff.

I glance at my watch anticipating for the bus to arrive. Since Sasuke's penthouse is in a 'Things you'll never afford' list, the public transpo stops like 3 streets away from the neighbourhood. And I still need to climb up the hill to reach the top then walk 279 steps, yes I count them out of boredom, before I could reach my destination.

Of course Naruto or Sasuke insist on giving me rides everyday, but I like taking public transportation and tiring myself everyday just for me to still face the reality that I can't be too dependent on both of them. And also for me to prepare myself in case Sasuke or Naruto kick me out of their lives.

Negative thoughts sometimes help you. I trust myself.

Sure, Naruto is still climbing the stairs to his fame but he's already there without him noticing. Sasuke, well he's born rich. But he made himself richer.

But me? When will my life actually start?

I am so far behind them.

I'm a freaking waitress for minion's sake!

Though I love my job, it's just that I felt incomplete.

I know I rode the bus going back home but I found myself in front of Sasuke's company.

■■■

Oh well

I entered the building and instantly went to his private elevator. The whole company knows me already since one time, I almost got kicked out since the lady at the front desk thought I was a fangirl or something but luckily Sasuke came down to the lobby and found me.

He practically yelled at the poor lady and announced right there in the middle that "No one is fucking allowed to kick her out of my goddamn company!"

Yep, he said that.

Gosh I feel lucky.

Though he didn't do the same with Naruto and let the guards kick him out while he stood there watching, smiling at his achievement.

It's quite funny actually.

"Put the file there." I heard Sasuke mutter as soon as I entered his office. His face focused on his computer screen and his fingers pressed each key aggressively.

"You ok?" I asked, walking towards him as he finally lifted his head a bit to see my presence.

His face softened upon seeing me, I mean who wouldn't? Kidding.

I sat on his lap then placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Why are you here?"

"I don't know actually. I was on my way home but then I got lost in my own thoughts. Then I just found myself in front of your building and I thought, since I'm already here, why not visit you." I smiled when he chuckled.

"Oh did you know, I've tried ice cream with wasabi?" I ask

"Hn, no."

"Lemme tell you, don't ever try it. Worst combination!"

I felt a light kiss on my cheek and he smiled at me, then went back to his work while I'm still on his lap. I tried to sit across from him so he could multitask, like work and listen to my cool stories, but he told me to stay and he promised to listen.

He better be.

"You're now my minion. My purple minion. And Naruto, my yellow minion."

"Why am I purple?" He paused his work to look at me then resumes

"Cuz like, you're always angry? And always shouts."

"Hn."

"So would you rather have bird poop on your hair or ice cream?"

"Ice cream"

"Would you suck my dick?"

"If you have one, I would."

"Cool...waaaait. Do you and Naruto-"

"Fucking hell no Sakura." He growl in disgust.

"Ok ok. Purple minion. Would you give me $5 everyday if I kiss you?"

"$100k"

My eyes widened like it wanted to come out of its sockets. Geez $100k for a kiss?! Boy I'll be hella rich.

"Y'know I'm kidding right?"

"Hn, I am not."

"I'll really kiss you, don't test me boy." I shoot him a threatening look to which he ignores.

I lean down till my lips connected with his. A soft, heartful, gentle kiss.

He groaned when I broke the kiss and the corner of his lips smirked.

Ding!

I jumped a bit when my phone suddenly made a sound. I grab it from his table and check it.

You have received $100,000 Dollars from Sasuke Uchiha with an account ending in 1438. Your new balance is $100,538.38

I practically snapped my head at Sasuke who's now back to his work.

"You're insane! How did you even-" I gasp

"Baby, just take it. Have fun or whatever you want. It's yours." He peck my lips then resumes his work

I'm rich...

I'm rich

I'm fucking richhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

"I'm now you're sugar mama" I declared as I heard Sasuke snorted

"Heeey" I pout

"Ok, you're my sugar mama." He said and I smiled

"And you're my sugar baby" I smirk

"I'm your sugar baby." He said while repeatedly kissing my cheek.

"So again, would you rather have boobs or keep your dick?"

"I'll keep my dick so I could fuck you." He smirks as I scowl blushing hard

"Do you like big tits or small tits?"

"Your tits."

"Hm interesting... Can I paint your nails?" I beamed at my sudden cool idea

"Sure."

"Yes! I'll do it when we get back, I promise."

"I'll look forward to it then."

I felt sloppy kisses on my shoulder up to my neck, "Thanks for visiting, baby. I really needed this." I smiled at him to which he kissed my temple.

¤¤¤

Chapter 3 Done✔️