NEW FRIEND

While Love was daydreaming while walking, she suddenly collided with someone. The person she collided with was taller than her who had a very mascular yet feminine structure. When she looked up to know who the person was she met a girl with beautiful facial features but with a grumpy face.

Suddenly Love said

Love " sorry"
Milk " look where are you going"
Love with a pout face said " I said sorry, plus you too weren't looking where are you going"
Milk " so now you are telling me it's my fault"
Love " I never said that "
Milk " such a irritating girl''
Love with an angry voice said " you are the one who is trying to pick a fight with me and now you are saying that I'm irritating you"
Phuwin whispered to milk " she is right though it's your fault too, you also were not looking where were going to "
Milk " shut up phuwin otherwise I'm gonna beat you to death"
Phuwin" geez, why you always talk like you came straight from some mafia series "
Milk " you......"
Gemini " shut up you two, and look at love she is so cute don't act so harshly with her"
Love " heyy, what you guys are talking about"
Milk " not your business to know"
Love looked awkwardly and said " you are so rude, by the way there is a call from the debate club that right now we have to go there"
Milk " ok"

After the quarrelling they both went to the debate club room.

In the debate club, the club president Jack introduced everyone to a new member who just joined and surprisingly it was none other than dunk.

Seeing him jamie suddenly called him to sit beside her. Meanwhile Milk murmered

Milk " God knows how she entered this club"
Love " obviously cause the vice president of the club is her cousin "
Milk " hnnn"
suddenly she understands who it was and glared at Love and Love looked away to avoid her gaze.

So any how atlast that day of the college ended. While going back, Milk was driving her bike, suddenly she met someone she knows who was standing beside his car looking frustrated while calling someone.

Milk stoped her bike infront of him opened her helmet asked.

Milk " does your car broke down"
Dunk " yeah, suddenly the engine stoped and the mechanic said it's gonna take some time to reach here because of the traffic, but I have to reach home early today, actually I promised my sister that today I will take her to the movie's"
Milk smiled and said " I don't think it's gonna be a problem, if you have someone to call and ask to pick up your car then...."
Dunk " yeah I can call but it's gonna take so much time because of the traffic even if I call someone to take another car"
Milk " no no I'm not saying that,  I'm just saying that if you have someone to pick up your car then call them and I can give you a ride to your home"
Dunk " ohh, but will that be ok I mean you also have go home after such a hectic day and my house is quite far from here"
Milk" obviously not it's not a big deal plus I love to drive bike"
Dunk " thank you so much and still sorry for the inconvenience"

After the conversation dunk called some one from home and asked them to pick up his car and then hop onto Milk's bike and guided her the way. As it was a bike it didn't take much time even in the traffic as bike's can go through narrow places. So in no time they reached his house.

After reaching Dunk get off her bike and invited her to come inside but she said.

Milk " some other day, actually I have to go for my boxing class"
Dunk " ohh, that means  I got you in trouble "
Milk " not at all, on top of that I got a new friend"
They both laughed hearing that and
Dunk joked while asking " so can I have my new friends number"
Milk " ofcourse, there you go"
And they both exchanged their numbers.

After that milk again drove off to her boxing class.

( hehe I know this chapter is very short and boring, actually my exams are going on so I'm not getting much time to think about it but I wil try to update the next part soon and thank you for reading this, again sorry for my bad English)