1st Conversation

After dinner, as everyone dispersed to their respective dorms, Milk and Joong made their way back to rooms located opposite each other. Suddenly, they encountered Dunk, who was busy coordinating movers and packers, directing them on a specific floor and handling instructions for delicate items. Upon noticing Milk, Dunk greeted her warmly, expressing gratitude for her earlier assistance, and proceeded to introduce himself to Joong.

Dunk: "Hello, I'm Dunk from the Computer Engineering faculty."

Joong: "Joong here."

Despite perceiving Joong's initial demeanor as somewhat rude, Dunk chose not to dwell on that observation. Turning to Milk, he lightheartedly inquired, "By the way, Milk, is this your boyfriend?"

Amused, Milk burst into laughter, dismissing the idea, "No, no, absolutely not. This is my idiot brother."

Sharing in the laughter, Dunk apologized for the misunderstanding. Meanwhile, Joong, who had been standing with a smirk, turned slightly embarrassed upon hearing the term "idiot" from his sister. He playfully hit Milk, asserting, "Who are you calling an idiot? Don't forget I'm older than you."

Milk teasingly responded, "Yeah, one minute older."

Dunk, surprised by the revelation that they were twins, remarked on their dissimilarity. Milk confirmed that it was a common observation. Dunk then playfully commented, "I mean, obviously, you look way more attractive than him."

Joong, taken aback, defensively declared, "What do you mean by that? Do you even know I'm the most popular and wanted guy in the college ?"

Milk brushed off the remark, saying, "Whatever."

Dunk, trying to diffuse the tension, assured Joong, "Okay, okay, chill bro. I was just joking. But one thing I have to agree with is that you are the most handsome guy I have ever met." He chuckled, and while Milk dismissed it as hype, Joong blushed, appreciating the compliment, even if delivered in a sarcastic manner. It marked a rare occurrence of boys complimenting each other, making it a memorable moment for Joong.

He then remained silent for the rest of the conversation, which lasted for only five minutes, but Joong was growing increasingly uncomfortable standing idly. As their conversation concluded, Milk inquired, "By the way, are you staying in this building?"

Dunk replied, "Yeah, on the 7th floor."

Milk remarked, "Great, then we are going to meet often."

Dunk, surprised, asked, "You guys live here too? So we're neighbors now. By the way, which floor?"

Milk responded, "10th."

Suddenly, Joong interrupted, stating, "Are you guys done or planning to stay here the whole night?"

Milk questioned, "Why? We're talking, and it's none of your business. You can go to your room."

Dunk added, "Yeah, you can go if you want."

Joong looked at Dunk with a stern face, which, to be honest, appeared somewhat amusing, and said, "No way I'm going to leave my sister alone with someone she just met."

Dunk made a quizzical face and said, "Just met? We met this morning, and she even dropped me at my home."

Before Joong could say anything, Dunk interrupted again, stating, "Plus, your sister is way cooler than you, and she doesn't need your protection."

Joong couldn't argue with that, so he stomped off shortly followed by Milk. As they left, Dunk smiled to himself and remarked, "This Joong guy is really interesting."