camping

Fast forward

Well it's already the new year and everyone spent there new year with their families but as jake is in thailand and his family in America he celebrated new year with dunk's family. But their was an awkward tension between olivia and jake, although after that incident Olivia didn't had the time to talk to him, as suddenly after the kiss a furious dunk dragged her with him at first jake thought he knows everything and he again messed up a friendship but the next day dunk never bring that topic up so he geussed he was angry because of something else. Well nobody is gonna tell him the real reason.

But at the new year's Eve when everyone was outside for there counting of the new year, jake saw the chance while dunk was busy and asked olivia to talk to him alone.

Olivia: hm what

Jake: look I'm sorry for that,I really am, I mean I didn't have any bad intention seriously I just......

He was cut by olivia's laugh: it's okay, you don't have to say it like that plus it was just a forehead kiss

Jake: are you sure

Olivia: I am

And the both laughed while the counting starts

3...2...1.... HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone shouted

Then both of them greeted eachother

Olivia: happy new year

Jake: happy new year

( Both of them smiled)

And the dunk came from behind and greeted with a loud happy new year.

____________

A week after that everyone is present in their college campus waiting to board to the bus for their camping trip as the students who wanted to go have to fill up and submit the form given by college before the winter vacation, so during the winter vacation for 4 days they conduct this camping trip, but as it's in the forest and it's a survival camping trip not many students apply for that. So the list has only  16 candidates

Student list:

1. Ashton

2.Ren

3. Lewis

4. Joong

5. Milk

6. Sia

7. Love

8. Engfa

9. Gemini

10. Pond

11. Fourth

12. Phuwin

13. Dunk

14. Tia 

15. Olivia

16. Jake

Well jake is here too cause he got admission in the same college but it was pure coincidence as it's the best college in thailand so everyone's first choice is this college but it was good for dunk who is literally crushing on his pen friend now.

Meanwhile milk is trying her best to avoid love so as love, but since they came here thay had many accidental eye contacts and now both are acting weird. And joong is frequently looking toward dunk trying to catch a glimpse of dunk atleast glancing at him for once, he don't even know why, at same time he doesn't want to be at the same place as him.

At the same time joong and milk sighed: I want to go home

Then they both look ar eachother confused.

And when both didn't get any answer they just looked away. Later all of there concentration shifted to the announcement 

The teacher announced: "Quick reminder, everyone! We're about to depart for our camping trip. Double-check you have everything you need, including any medications or personal items.Let's make it a safe and memorable trip! See you shortly!"

Everyone shouted: yeayy let's gooooooooo!!!

At 1 pm they reached Wildwood Valley Campground and everyone set up their tent and distribution was like Aston & jake, joong & lewis, milk & sia, love & engfa, Gemini & pond phuwin & fourth, olivia & Tia, dunk & ren.

When they all settled in their tent it was pretty good for others as everyone is known to eachother but joong doesn't like the vibe of lewis, well he tried to have friendly conversation but lewis suddenly started to talk about how rich joong is and how he can get any girl with his wealth to do the dirty work well he then said that he just said it as a joke but joong didn't like his vibe at all because he tried show off too much and tried comparing themselves and does other things that bother him. Lewis brags a lot or act too proud, making Joong feel annoyed or not want to be around him.

Meanwhile milk also felt kinda same with sia as she tries to mocks her in many ways and also tried to humiliate her in subtle ways which milk doesn't cared much but it irritated her a lot.

Later that day in the night after dinner when all the teachers went away to their tents the students all gathered to play games but suddenly Ashton proposed

Ashton: guys I have an idea, if all of you are brave then I challenge you guys to explore that burned down castle which saw deeper in the forest today when were exploring, I'm up who wil go with me.

Milk didn't thought of it much so she just put her hands up, at same time as jake coincidentally though seeing jake dunk also followed, although joong was scared but seeing everyone even dunk being brave he also agreed later many of them joined and many don't but when lewis agree to it too love also put her hands which makes her being at the centre of the attention as all of them know much she is scared of it but still she agreed to it, now it's a team of 8 people.

The Ashton divided the group into two parts of 4 x 4 and wrote one groups name in 4 chits and told the other group to choose, so it could make a pair.

So at last the pairs were Ashton x ren,  joong x love, milk x dunk, jake x olivia, lewis x engfa 

Then Ashton announced the rules: so the rules are

1. In this game if someone wants they can drop out at that moment,

2. No one is allowed to take there phones with them

3. Everyone are allowed to take a flashlight of each

4. Everybody who is not going will not report it to anyone, I mean please don't 

5. And each group will enter afteran interval of 5 minutes after la group goes

6. Each group is allowed to have a camera to capture the pictures they explored

7. And the behind story if the castle which is also known as blackwood manor is people believed it was haunted, saying those who entered never returned. One day, a group of friends went inside. They heard strange noises and saw ghostly figures. They tried to leave, but the castle trapped them. They were never seen again.

8. And if it's became very scary and any group meet other group stick together

Ren tease: the last one was because you are scared right

Ashton: shut up ren and is everyone ready

Everyone: yeahhhhh

Ashton: so me and ren are going first an then you guys wil follow.

And they went inside the castle.

Nobody knows what's going to happen there