Ex friend

Meanwhile, Love received a message from her (ex) best friend. This high school friend was a bit complicated, often attempting to dominate Love, and due to her gentle nature, making it easy for manipulation. But upon entering university and forming connections with Engfa and Becky, Love learned the true essence of friendship. Despite this, she still holds a soft spot for her high school friend.

Upon receiving the message, she promptly opened it and discovered surprising news.

Sia:

" Hi bestie it's been a long time we didn't see each other, I know you missed me, so your missing period is over and I'm coming back to Bangkok in six months, and guess what I have taken admission in you University, and going to start from next session cool right. It's going to be really fun we can get to hang out again."

 Love:

" Oh wow, that's a really good news but it's mid sem how did you get admission now?"

Sia:

" Oh sweety it's nothing, just give a heavy amount of donation to the university and bam! nobody could stop you from admission "

Love:

" Oh okay nice, I'm excited "

Sia:

"But I don't think so but guess what  lewis is also taking admission in the same University "

Love with a shocked reaction:

" Who?! Means our school's basket ball captain lewis "

Sia:

"Yes honey, the same guy who you had a cush on"

Love: 

" No I didn't, I mean kinda"

Sia:

" Then it will be seen that day, byee "

Love:

"Bye"

Love couldn't believe that her highschool crush is coming to her uni but there was a little problem as love thought, she didn't feel right that sia is coming too, but afterall she is her friend and she also loves her so it's not something problematic, right?

The next day love followed her same routine just it was not her house but her dorm room and instead of her dad she went alone to uni by bus.

Upon reaching she met her friends engfa and Becky and told them everything about sia and what she told.

Engfa: "isn't she is the one was your past school's queen bee, and always acted like a brat because of he father's money"

Love:" hey but I never gave such description "

Engfa:" but it's the actuall summary of what you said"

Becky:" okay okay but what about lewis he's coming too right and as we know it's your dearest crush right?"." 

Love blushed a little hearing that and as she was walking looking at her feet she didn't noticed someone is front of her and crashed straight into that person but that person was quick enough to catch her and pulled her close by her waist. And when love who thought she was going to fall to the ground but didn't, opened her eyes and saw Milk, who was holding her with a concerned expression. But when Love opened her eyes in second she changed her expression into an irritating one and said irritatingly :

Milk:"Why it's always you who come and crashed to me".

Love:" it wasn't intentional"

Milk :" but it happens everyday"

Love:"sorry"

Milk :" sorry? Next time watch where are you going"

Love " I will"

But when milk was leaving suddenly she smirked and leaned to love's ears and whispered: " or are you in love with me"

Hearing that love blushed but tried to calm herself and tried to shot an angry glare which actually looks kinda funny and  made milk laugh and she pats love's head and went towards her friends.