Christmas Party pt.2

Meanwhile olivia is trying to find where her brother is, as she don't know anyone here and everyone is looking tipsy here with either them  making out, talking to their friends or wasted. 

She thought to herself "oh cool, stupid me has lost inside this huge crazy ass house" but literally the house is so big, so to find her brother she was roaming around like a lost chick while doing that she suddenly bumped into someone but before she fall to the ground and embarass herself infront of her seniors a pair of strong hands caught her.

When she opened her eyes she met with a handsome face and she blushed like crazy but as the light was dim it goes unnoticed by the person who caught her. He helped her to again stand on her foot and said

The guy:" hey are you okay "

Olivia:" yes I'm'

The guy:" be careful don't drink too much or you might trip and hurt yourself"

Olivia:* in embarrassment* :"I'm not drunk it's just I  didn't noticed you, I'm sorry,"

The guy:'" oh, it's ok I'm joong btw"

Olivia thought:" ( wait a second is this the joong her brother complain about nonstop, he is pretty good looking though) olivia um dunk's sister"

Joong didn't anything for a second but to olivia it felt like hours she thought that all chance of her with him has gone after she takes her brother's name, how can she be so stupid she should have remember it that both of them are not in good terms but finally he spoke 

Joong:" how careless can a person be to leave his pretty sister"

Olivia thought:"( yeah I know how carel...... one second did he just flirt with me)

Olivia gave a calm smile not showing her excitement much"

Joong:" if you don't mind can you give me company actually all my friends are wasted otherwise flirting and I have no one to talk to"

Olivia:"yeah sure"

After they went to  the nearby counter and grab a drink each.

Joong then asked after a while :" btw where's your brother

Olivia:" I don't that's why I was roaming around clueless earlier"

Joong :" oh".

Then he again sips and smiled looking towards her but suddenly he noticed a little far away dunk is talking to someone and it's none other than jake although he didn't know the fact that his sister used to have a crush on him or something but for some reason he used despise him a lot .

After finishing his drink 

Joong:" olivia I geuss we got your brother"

Olivia :" where?"

Joong :" there" 

And lightly pulled her hand and drag her with him there

Joong :" oh wow look who I met here"

Jake: " heyyy joong bro how are you, it's been a while I met you"

Joong:" same here bro, but it's really good to see you here, btw who are you with today"

Jake:" dunk, he insisted me on coming, and I'm glad I did afterall I got to see my two best friends"

Dunk:" one second what I'm missing on here "

Jake:" oh actually we were classmates in America and they were my really close friends "

Dunk :" ohhh"