Christmas Party

So finally it's the night of the party and obviously everyone is going.

Love was getting ready, she wore a red bodycon dress with white stiletto heels, with a white clutch and subtle red accessories which was simple but beautifull. She planned to go with her other friends engfa and becky cause both sia and lewis stayed at the same neighborhood so they were going together.

Love was watching her reflection in the mirror that time her mum came in

Mum: "love, oh god you are looking so pretty"

Love:" thank you mum"

Mum said teasingly :" my pretty daughter today no boy could take eyes off o you"

Love:" mom you are supposed be my mother who will act strict not pulling my leg"

Her mother laughed:" no but really my daughter grew up to be such a pretty lady"

Love:" moom now you are being extra"

Mom:" haha but your friends are hear downstairs calling for you"

Love:" mom you are telling me that now, you go I'm coming "

Mom :" ok baby do it quick"

Love:" yes mom"

By saying that her mom walked off and love saw her reflection for the last time and went downstairs where her friends were.

Becky:" heyy you are looking very pretty "

Engfa in a hushed tone:" yeah today lewis is gonna fall head over heels for you"

Love:" okayy you two now let's go"

____________

Dunk waiting for his friend at his dorm with his sister olivia.

Olivia:" heyy broo when your friend is gonna come it's getting late for the party "

Dunk:" Oli do you even know any one that you are getting so hyped up for the party "

Olivia:" ummm yeah that's true tho but I'm really excited to go to a party plus I joined your college this year so it will be better if I will know some of my seniors "

Dunk pat his sister's head:" ok but be careful you don't have to talk to everyone that joong and don't drink smoke or do anything stupid especially"

Olivia:" but bro who is that joong you talk about him every day"

Dunk with flushed face:" I don't talk about him I'm just really irritated by his antics plus......."

A doorbell cut him mid sentence, so he left to open the door.

After he oppened the door it revealed  to be a handsome guy, this handsome guy possesses striking blue eyes that captivate with an intensity, complementing his chiseled features. His strong jawline and well-defined cheekbones add a touch of rugged charm, while his confident smile radiates warmth and charisma. Impeccably groomed, he exudes an air of timeless appeal.

To be honest dunk could feel his cheek going red, he thought " am I blushing, nope that's not it but obviously he is really handsome" breaking from his trance he welcomed his friend to his dorm 

Dunk:" hey I'm sorry please come in"

His friend:" hi it's really nice to meet you again in person after years"

Dunk :" yeah atlast you decided to visit me"

His friend:" hehe I wanted to visit you earlier but the college pressure didn't let me"

Dunk:" huhh, btw so for how many days you are year"

His friend scratched his head before replying:" actually ask how many years"