The New Guy

In the camp while joong and and his friends were discussing about what are possible topics of project they will get and who will be helpful to work with.

Joong: guys who do you think we are gonna pair up with.

Fourth: eehh I don't until they are doing most part of the work.

Pond : umm actually yeah even if not, they must be helpful.

Fourth: nah actually ( with a excited face) if we got paired up with some cute girls it's really gonna be fun.

Joong smacked fourth in the head and said: can't you ever thought about something other than girls.

Fourth teasingly said : ok then if got paired up with some cute boys.

From which he gained another smack in the head from joong .

Pond laughed watching but his eyes fell on a pair of guys talking and laughing.

Pond: on the topic of cute boys aren't they look quite the same.

Joong: who?.

Pond pointed at them.

Fourth: yeah they look kind a same and...

 Oh aren't they mik's friends.

Pond: yeah that's I guess phuwin and that's Gemini.

Fourth: hmmm they both are actually hot.

Joong: guys really! What now, you are even gonna hit on my sister's friends.

Pond: excuse me, we are not hitting we are just complementing on their looks .

Fourth: yeah, can't a boy can complement another boy .

Joong: omg guys now you are accusing me of thinking that way. And obviously you can complement but I don't trust you narcissistic guys complementing others.

Pond: oh shut up as if you don't boast about yourself.

Joong rolled his eyes and said: if you all are done picking on me, we again gonna be late for project par up event.

They all started walking towards the hall but fourth turned back his head and looked at Gemini and smiled then went off.

___________

When milk saw love dragging a boy and coming to her she got startled and tried to look anywhere but her which looked kind a funny but no one noticed.

Love came near milk with all her courage gathered, and  called for her attention but when milk looked directly at her eyes she got flustered but she again aked

She started off as they were really close 

Love: hey milk this my friend  lewis he joined this year and is in same faculty as yours can help him please.

Milk looked a little surprised and was going something savage/rude, but love understand her mocking expression, not to look like a idiot dragged her a little far from them while becky understands that and started introducing eachother.

Milk feeling love stand extremely close to her her cheeks turned light which was obviously gone unnoticed by love 

Love: look I know we are not friends heck we didn't even start of on good terms but can please don't humiliate me infront of him please

Milk:  what I never humiliated you and who is he and why is he so special 

Love muttered to herself: huh never humiliated me you never leave moment to tease and annoy me