INVITATION

it's 11 pm dunk was getting ready for bed but sudden notification caused him to check his phone, it was from an unknown number but still he opened to check the message .

The message said:

"Join us for a Merry Christmas Celebration!

🎄 You're cordially invited to a festive Christmas party hosted by Joong and Milk! 🎅

Date: December 25, 2023

Time: 7:00 PM onwards

Venue: 10 Grand Manor Gardens,

Golden Orchid Estates,

Bangkok, Thailand

Come and enjoy an evening filled with joy, laughter, and holiday cheer. Indulge in delicious treats, delightful music, and the warmth of good company.

Dress in your favorite holiday attire, and let's make memories together. We look forward to celebrating the magic of Christmas with you!

Warm wishes,

Joong and Milk."

Dunk was kind a surprised upon getting the invitation but he thought to himself that even if milk is his really good friend but still he can't go cause he promised to spend Christmas with his sister and his long distance friend who is coming to Thailand, so tomorrow he have to decline the invitation plus he really don't want see the irritating guy joong's face the whole night.

It never happened to him that he didn't like someone as much as joong he is just to irritating, annoying and prideful to tolerate. While making the project together if dunk strikes conversation with then he behaves like he is not worthy of talking to him but when he ignored him joong's starts to get on his nerves in indirect ways. To dunk, joong is just so pathetic to deal with, which made his blood boil. And it was the last thought before he drifted to sleep.

Like him everyone from their batch got the invitation including Gemini, phuwin, fourth, pond, engfa, Becky, love, lewis, sia and many more. 

Among all of them Love was shocked to get the invitation but she guessed it and it was obvious that maybe all from their batch are invited so she thought of asking her friends tomorrow and if everyone are going the she will also go plus she thought that she will be able be with lewis  the Christmas night and dance with him.

______________

The next day it was the hot topic of of the college that how the whole 2nd year batch of all the faculty is invited to tomorrow's Christmas party plus the venue is in a rich neighbourhood, though it's a little far from the actual town but there only extremely rich people have mansions, though before everyone new that "vasobein-aydin twin's" are rich but now it's pretty clear that they are crazy rich.

While milk was walking through the campus she could hear all whispers and gossips regarding her and joong which was obviously not mean but their was a little hinge of jealousy, admiration, excitement. For which milk sighed and laughed thinking about her brother's sudden plan. Even her friends who were walking behind her, also, were too excited for the party and discussing about what to wear or not. 

Suddenly she heard someone calling her she turned her head at every direction to find the source of the voice

Dunk: "milk! Milk! MILK!"

 Finally milk found the person who was calling her name and now was running towards her

Milk gave a pleasant smile: "oh hey dude"

Dunk meanwhile panting: "Hi! I was calling you for past two minutes and ypu were walking without even giving me a look, I'm hurt ( makes a sulking face)"

Milk with guilty smile : "hehe I was thinking about something btw why were you calling me"

Dunk: "actually milk I can't come to tomorrow's Christmas party"

Milk : "whyyyy?,  why are you not coming, you have to"

Dunk:" I'm really sorry, basically my long distance friend is coming from America and I also I have promised my sister  I will be with her this Christmas, so I planned that three of will be going out for dinners ".

Milk: long distance friend?

Dunk:'yeah I met him in America 2 years ago when I visited the country till then we stayed in touch"

Milk with a surprised look:" America! You have a friend from America "

Dunk: " umm yeah but why the sudden change of your expression "

Milk:" actually I became a little excited cause you maybe don't know as you joined late, plus now I'm really good in Thai but actually I'm American"

Dunk:" wha-what, oh so that's why when you speak english I found your accent a lot different than others and also I heard it somwhere else, actually I'm not really good at english so I don't understand people's accent" 

Milk:" it's ok but it's final you are coming to the party with friend and sister, ok now I'm late I gotta go byee" she rushed towards her class"

Dunk:"MILK BUT....

Milk:" it's final byeedd"

Dunk thought to himself that so now I have to go to the party with that he take out his phone and messaged his friend

Dunk:

Hey , tomorrow I have an invitation to a party  and host is my really very close friend so if you don't mind would like to come to the party with me?

J:

Yeah that sounds cool bro I would love to

Reacted👍

___________

Meanwhile love with his engfa, becky, lewis and sia were discussing about what they wre gonna wear 

Actually love was day dreaming about lewis and her but something goes unnoticed by her but not by Becky and engfa that sia is flirting too much with lewis and even lewis is also not protesting. Which both of them didn't like at all but thought about not telling love as they wre friends from a very long time and maybe it could be a inside joke plus love is also not shoy any displeasure, but  they didn't know that she is so blind in love that she didn't noticed their flirting at all.

Timeskip-

Today's the day actually night of the party and none of the knows what are awaiting for them in that party.