SIBLINGS

While entering the house suddenly his sister olivia said

Olivia " hey bro wassup'
Dunk " oh my goodness! Olivia you scared me for a moment"
Olivia smirked and then said with a innocent face " ohh did I "
Dunk " yeahh and what's with the high pitch voice of yours"
Olivia" ummm nothing special but broo who was that pretty girl who just drop you off"
Dunk " ahh it's milk, my new friend "
Olivia" or is it"
While drinking water dunk asked " or what"
Olivia" or it was your new girlfriend, I mean she is really pretty so it won't be a shocker if she is atleast your crush "
Dunk sarcastically laughed and said  " girlfriend? I can't even think about having crush on her I mean obviously she is pretty but have you seen her?, forget about proposing even if I dare to have a crush on her she is gonna smack my face"
Olivia " broo I think you are exaggerating a little too much"
Dunk " noo I'm not even she learn boxing, it means the punch is gonna be really hard plus she is not my type"
Olivia" so who is your type then ?"
Dunk smile and said " some kind and have a soft nature "
Olivia " huh ever guy says that but when the time come when they meet their it doesn't matter anymore"
Dunk " maybe, but mine not gonna change"
Olivia " let's see"
Dunk " now stop talking now let's go otherwise I'm gonna go alone" and he starts walking
Olivia " wait broo I'm coming "
And they both went off.

On the other hand after Milk's boxing class ends she went to meet her friends. They all meet at a cafe near their dorms as it was Monday they all students live at there dorm the whole week and during the weekend they went to meet their family.
Ooh
Phuwin asked " why so late today"
Milk " oh I was dropping my friend before going to class, so I was late to reach that's why I have to stay back for an extra hour"
Gemini  " soo now you are making new friends, it means we are not needed anymore right"
Mark " yeah yeah people forget their old friends the only people who were their with them at their tough time"
Milk " stop you guys, it's too dramatic "
Gemini laughed " ok ok so who's your new friend"
Milk " it's the new guy dunk "
Phuwin "oohh your crush hu"
Milk " yeah but not a crush anymore"
Mark " but why "
Milk " cause I will prefer him as a friend than a boyfriend"
Gemini " oh woaw it was your first crush and that also lived for less than a day and about your ex's they too didn't last for more than 4 months"
Milk " can we stop talking about my love life"
Phuwin " yes guys we have lot of work left"

After that they work on their assignments till  9 pm and everyone starts to feel hungry

Mark " hey it's a lot for today let's go eat somewhere "
Phuwin" yeahh let's gooo I'm hungry "
Gemini" me too"
MilK" ok then let's go to the restaurant which just opened and it's even near our dorms "

After entering the restaurant they saw that the whole restaurant is fully packed they were about leave but the restaurant waiter asked
Waiter " if don't mind can you join them they are only three people and you are 4 and it's a table for 8"
They were too hungry to oppose the offer so they agreed but upon reaching the table they sait it was milk's brother and his friends, though always bicker with each other the sat there and ordered the food and suddenly joong start talking

Joong " milk where are you going before your boxing class"
Milk " and how do you know that?"
Joong " I know because saw you were going opposite direction of your class and even there was a guy sitting behind you"
Milk " bro stop acting like a possesive brother who take care of me everyone knows you are not "
Everyone laughed hearing that
Joong " argh I'm trying to be a big brother for once"
Milk" big brother! You are just 2 min older than me"
Joong " but still I'm older than you and thats the fact"
And again they starts bickering
Meanwhile pond and Phuwin were trying there best to stop them, after a while the stops bickering.

While they were eating and talking suddenly again that topic arises and suddenly fourth asked
Fourth " btw who was that guy"
Milk " who?, ohh that it was the new guy dunk"
Pond " oh wow you even make friends with him, damn it was fast"
Joong suddenly said" stay away from him"
Milk with a surprised irritated face asked "  and why?"
Joong " because I don't like him, just after transferring to a new college he starts flirting with jamie"
Due to his inquisition Gemini asked" but you two broke up"
Suddenly a lousy reply came from fourth " but he still have feelings for him" after saying that he realised it was a wrong time to say that but joong brushed it off and said " obviously she is my ex so it's normal of me to still like her"
Milk " oh for that don't worry I will not let my friends to mix up with back stabbing snakes"
Joong " what do you mean by that "
Milk " everyone here knows that "
Joong " huh nobody agrees with you "
When he saw that nobody replied he coughed and nudged pond
Pond whispers " sorry bro but I agree with milk here"
Fourth said  too that" yeah me too I too don't like her alt all"
After joong stuffed his face with noodles and milk sighed looking at her love sick brother.