~1~

"Invisible tears areHardest to wipe away

Hardest to wipe away."

----------✨-----------

A girl walked in the university wearing a oversized hoodie and black jeans.

Her hood was over her head as she had earphones in her ears.

Though she had music going on in her ears but she could hear what all the people were talking about.

"You know there are three new students in our university. They'll join from tomorrow"

The girl furrowed her eyes hearing that.

"Yeah I know and i even got to know that they are damn handsome"

The girl shook her head in disbelief and continued walking to her class.

She went to her class and sat on the last seat near the window.

She put her head down as soothing music crossed through her ears.

??: Y/n?

She looked up to see a boy from her class. She gave him a questionable look.

The boy forwarded her a book.

Boy: your book

She took it from him.

Boy: thanks for giving it to me for completion.

She nodded and again kept her head down.

Soon the class started to fill up with students but y/n was least interested in them.

She was all the time looking out of the window as the sad music rushed through her ears.

T: ok students now stop talking our class is about to begin....

Y/n looked at the teacher when she heard her voice. She removed her earphones but the hood was still above her head.

The class started.

................

It was the break time.

Y/n packed her stuff and quietly walked out of the class. She went to her locker.

She again took out her earphones again wearing them on her ears. 

Before keeping her bag inside she removed her small tiffin from her bag and started to walk.