SURPRISE

So here's a surprise.....

I'm going to start....

A NEW BOOK!!!!!!!!!
Yes, you read right. I'm starting a new book. The prologue is already out. Check it out on my account and follow for more updates.  I'll give update to 'Their Lost Gem' in the evening
So here's the intro...

----------💜-----------

In a world where judgments reigned supreme and acceptance was scarce, there lived a girl surrounded by brothers not bound by blood, but by something far stronger - love and loyalty. Despite the world's disapproval and cruel words, their bond remained unbreakable.

They laughed together, cried together, and stood by each other through thick and thin. When the world turned its back on them, they found solace in each other's company, creating a sanctuary of warmth and understanding amidst the coldness of society's disdain.

Their bond surpassed the petty judgments and harsh criticisms hurled their way. For they knew that true family was not defined by blood, but by the strength of their hearts and the depth of their connections. Together, they faced the world with unwavering courage, knowing that as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm.

And so, y/n and her non-biological brothers stood tall, defying the world's expectations and proving that love knows no boundaries. In their unity, they found strength, in their bond, they found resilience, and in their love, they found a home that no words could ever shatter.

 In their unity, they found strength, in their bond, they found resilience, and in their love, they found a home that no words could ever shatter

Adopted..

COMING SOON..