~6~

"People hate when you show themhow it feels to be treated the way theytreat you

how it feels to be treated the way they
treat you.."

----------✨-----------

Y/n woke up and did her morning routine. She got ready, She wore a hoodie as usual and took her bag and went downstairs.

She made breakfast for her step parents and had some of it as she
was hungry. She walked out of the house before they woke.

As she got out of the house she removed her earphones and plugged them into her ears. She pulled her hood over her head and continued walking towards her university.

She reached the university early, as usual. She walked in and went to her locker. She kept her books and walked towards the library. She took one of the books and started reading it.

The time passed by as y/n looked at the clock to see that it was time for the first period to start. She kept her book and went towards her class.

She quietly went and sat on her chair. She kept her head down as she waited for the teacher to come. 

Jungkook: hi..

She looked up too swas Jungkook. She smiled a little at him.

He sat down beside her.

(So let me make this clear y/n. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin are in the same class tho they vary in age but they are in the same class and have different periods sometimes)

Jungkook: you did math homework?

She nodded.

Jungkook: can i copy? Pretty pls

She nodded and took out her math book and gave it to him.

Jungkook: thanks

She nodded.

...................

Y/n was going to the rooftop with her tifin box when someone held her wrist from behind. She looked back and saw a familiar figure whom she sometimes saw in class.

She gave him a confused look.

" Myself Ron. Y/n..right?"

She removed her hand from his grip and nodded.

Ron: come with me

He held her hand again and dragged her somewhere. She felt uncomfortable as he held her hand but she had no other option as he was too strong for her.

He dragged her towards th cafeteria and made her stand in the middle.

Ron: listen everyone!!!!

He shouted making everyone look at him.

The maknae of BTS were also there they also looked in the direction to see y/n with the boy, Ron.