~10~

"Not everythingremains the same

"Not everything
remains the same..."

----------✨-----------

NOTE: PLS READ! I know you guys are always excited about the new part coming out but pls don't message me again and again telling me to upload a new chapter. It's irritating. Not to be rude but that's what many people do. It's not just one or two of them. They are many people who message me telling me to update. Pls understand I am a school student I have my exams coming up next month. Do understand. A gentle request. Pls..

----------✨-----------

Y/n walked downstairs to go to work. It was Saturday so she didn't have university.

She got down and saw her step mom.

S/mom: where are you going huh!?

Y/n: work

S/mom: you got this month's salary right?

Y/n didn't say anything. Her mom slapped her.

S/mom: bitch, answer me!!!

Y/n nodded.

S/mom: give it to me. Quick!

Y/n opened her bag

S/mom: I SAID QUICKLY!!

Y/n took out the money and gave it to her step mom. She took and started counting it.

S/mom: hmm you can go now

She said as she was satisfied with the money. Y/n ran out of the house as a tear slipped down her eyes.

She quickly rubbed it off and applied some makeup on her cheek so the slap mark isn't visible.

She made sure the mark wasn't visible at all and then walked towards the cafe as she plugged earphones into her ears.

She went inside the cafe.

Y/n: Hana unnie..

She went and hugged her. Hana hugged her back.

Hana: how have you been?

Y/n: good. What about you?

Hana: me too. Now let's get to work we have a lot of work today as it's a holiday.

Y/n nodded and wore her apron.

Y/n and Hana were working together and it was quite a busy day. Y/n took the orders and Hana helped the chef's to make it.

They even serve snacks so they have chef's and a kitchen to.

Hana: Y/n there's a new customer!!