~19~

"I'm 99% sure you don'tlike me but I'm 100% sure thati don't care

like me but I'm 100% sure that
i don't care.."

----------✨-----------

Jimin: hello there!

He said as he walked into their basement with the other members.

Jin: oh you are still alive?

He said looking at Mr.Lee who was all beaten up and tied to the chair. Mrs.Lee's body was lying just next to the chair. She was killed with a shot on her head as BTS doesn't like to torture women.

Namjoon: i thought you guys killed him?

He looked at the three maknaes.

Tae: we wanted to but....we were busy in spending time with bear

Jungkook: so as we are already here after so many days why not kill both of them together?

He smirked looking at the thief who tried to harm y/n.

Thief: I..i didn't m-mean to h-hurt her. P-pls leave me. P-pls

He literally begged for his own live.

Hobi: so pathetic. We might have left you if you did smth to us but...you touched our sister so for you there is no way out of hell.

Yoongi: you see that man there....

He pointed towards Mr.Lee showing him to the thief.

Yoongi: you know he used to abuse our sister, daily so that is why he's in such a bad condition but we might give you an easy death as you are way better than him.

He looked psychotic saying all this. The thief gulped.

Hobi: I'll start

He said walking towards him with a knife in his hand. He traced it over the thief's jawline as he shivered. He stabbed his shoulder.

The thief groaned in pain.

Thief: p-pls leave m-me. I-i won't repeat what i-i did.

Tae: you won't be alive to do so

After 10 mins of torture...

2 gun shots echoed through the room. Everyone looked at the direction of voice to see Jin holding a phone in his one and hand a gun in the other as he just shot the thief and Mr.Lee right in their heads.