~36~

"The world isn't cruel, the people living in thisworld are

world are...."

----------✨-----------

Y/n was sitting in the living room of the big ass mansion. Alone? No jimin was there with her but he was in his room doing some important work.

The others went out for a mission with TXT.

That's when Jimin ran down stairs. Y/n stood up feel the sofa to know why jimin suddenly ran downstairs like that. He was sweating as he reached down.

Y/n: what's wrong, oppa? Is everything alright?

She asked as she saw him running around the living room finding smth.

He opened the drawer infront of the tv table and took out a gun from there

Y/n: o-oppa..

Jimin: listen y/n..

He held her shoulders making her look at him. His voice serious than ever. She could tell that smth wasn't really right as he rarely calls her y/n.

Y/n: is everything alright, oppa? What happened?

Jimin: listen ok. I'm going out to our base. It's an emergency.

Y/n: i-i have to be alone?

Jimin: no don't worry. Jin hyung will be here within five to ten minutes. I have to leave right now. I can't wait till Jin hyung arrives. You'll stay safe till he  comes right?

She nodded still confused of what's going on.

Jimin: if anything happens you'll call any of us as quick as possible and do not open the door when someone knocks or even rings the bells ok?

She nodded.

Jimin: Jin hyung has the main door key so he'll open it on his own.

Y/n: but oppa, what's wrong? Is everyone ok? Are they safe?

Jimin: don't worry. I'll tell you everything once we all come back ok

She nodded, nevertheless.

Jimin left her shoulder. He kissed her forehead and ran out of the mansion taking the car and driving off.

Y/n: hope everything is fine and none of them are severely hurt.

She said to herself. She then searched for her phone incase smth really happens she needs her phone with her.