~5~

"I know everything happens for a reason, butsometimes i wish i knew what thereason was

sometimes i wish i knew what the
reason was.."

----------✨-----------

Y/n hissed as she applied ointment on her lips which was bleeding due to the slap she recieved from her step dad just because he saw her infront of her eyes, he slapped her.

Cruel.

She had a holiday today so she didn't go to university.

She took off her hoodie

She sighed looking at her bruised body. Even tho she was wearing a t-shirt she had bruises all over her hands and neck.

She applied some cream on it too.

She again wore her hoodie again and walked out of the washroom.

She took her phone and bag and went down stairs.

She very much wished not to see her step parents on her way out. She isn't in a state to handle all the pain again in the same day.

She was about to open the front door when she heard she step mom's voice.

S/mom: where are you going huh!?

Y/n: work?..

She said more likely asked.

S/mom: be back before your give n time or you know what happens right?

She nodded. She then opened the door and went out.

She pulled out her earphones and plugged them into her phone as well as ears.

She played the music on her phone and walked through the streets as she hummed along the song.

She saw a dog in the street. She smiled and walked towards him.

She opened the zipper of her backpack and took out a chocolate bar.

She crouched down to the dog's level

She opened the wrapper of the chocolate bar and broke the bar into half. She gave one half to the dog.

He started eating it. She patted her head as he ate the chocolate bar.

Y/n: eat well

She then noticed the collar around his neck.

She looked at it and took it into her hands.

Y/n: Yeontan?

She read the name.

Y/n; so your name is Yeontan?

The dog barked she chuckled.

"Yeontan!!"