~43~

"Even in your toughest timesdon't give up

don't give up."

----------✨-----------

Y/n raised her hand and removed her mask. Her eyes widen.

A tear escaped her eyes seeing the person infront of her eyes. She couldn't believe her eyes.

Y/n: h-hana unnie...

Her eyes weren't ready to believe what they saw.

Y/n: w-why?

That was all she could ask.

Hana: do think I was a sweet girl. Hell nah. I was just trying to hide my real identity by putting a mask of kindness infront of the world.

Y/n: t-then why did you help me back then?

Another tear feel on her cheek.

Hana: i just sympathize you y/n nothing else. My love and affection for you was never real. Everything was fake.

Y/n: so you saying that everything. Each and every thing you did to me was fake?

Hana: yes it was. I just wanted to avenge my parents death and for that I was trying to find Bangtan's weakness and didn't knew you were right infront of my eyes

She laughed a little.

Hana: i would have tortured you to death if your brothers didn't come there to say you and your dear brother would see everything with his own eyes. You all are just pathetic fuckers always mingling in others buisness.

Jungkook: bitch you- *cut off*

Y/n: wait Jungkook

She walked towards her.

Y/n: don't you dare bad mouth about them!

Hana: what are you going to do huh!? Kill me?

She scoffed.

Hana: you can't even hurt an ant how will you kill me?

Y/n looked at her brothers.

Jin: it's upto you, princess. We can't torture her with our own hands because she's a girl. It's upto you what you do with her. We'll be fine with whatever decision you make.

Hana scoffed.

Hana: girl? Didn't you think that when you killed my mom after torturing her!!?

Yoongi: listen, bitch. We never tortured your parents. We accept that we killed them but we never tortured them. Had you seen their dead body?

Hana stayed silent.

Yoongi: no. You were just told that your parents died and they were killed by us nothing more than that! We just killed them you are assuming stories by your own.