~30~

"Music heals but sometimeslyrics kills

lyrics kills...."

----------✨-----------

In BTS's secret base meeting room...

Namjoon: we need to do smth the situation is getting out of our hands.

Jungkook: true so many incidents happened. We can't leave y/n alone. It's not safe for her.

Hobi: but we need to do smth. One of us can't always be with her right?

Jin: ok so first let's get all the incidents together

Jimin: first one was the university bomb blast..

Yoongi: after that in US when someone was stalking us..

Namjoon: hyung you said smth happened when you were coming home from the airport

Yoongi: ah, yes. Two unknown cars were following us. Our men took care of it.

Jungkook: and last but not least the incident which happened three days back with me and y/n..

Jin: we know that the bomb blast we done by the black devils so we can conclude that the other incidents happened to be done by them as well..

Namjoon: we can think that way but why would the leader of the black devils come back to us after so many years. She was hidden from everyone for a long time.

Hobi: maybe she found out smth about the past?

Yoongi: but she already knew what happened then why come back again?

Jimin: i guess we need to look into this

Jin: right

He nodded.

Jin: meeting dismissed. We need to go to the company.

He said to Yoongi, Namjoon and hobi as they nodded.

Namjoon: you both go home. Taehyung and Angel might be coming from the university in some hrs

Jimin and Jungkook nodded. They couldn't leave y/n alone so they told Taehyung to go with her and they'll tell them the things discussed in the meeting later on.

Hobi: let's go...

.......................

Tae: bear..go to our class. I'll go to the washroom and be over there ok?

Y/n: ok, oppa

He patted her head and went away. She opened her locker keeping her books inside and taking out some other book.

She closed the door of her locker when Ron pooped up infront of her. She flinched slightly.

Y/n: move