A Mysterious Landing

Khai Estate,

Vestara was preparing for her next training session and began to climb onto her speeder bike. As she activated the engine, a small ship started to fall from the atmosphere and crashed near the Sith Temple where Vestara will train for her current session. She then jetted forward and arrived at the crash scene to investigate. Vestara then recognized the ship as a T-6 shuttle used by the Jedi Order. She then stepped inside and ignited her lightsaber and placed her left hand near her Shikkar dagger.

"I know what you are," Vestara shouted as she tried to search for the pilot. "You chose the wrong planet to crash."

As she walked out of the shuttle after searching it for any survivors, a blue lightsaber blade almost impaled her but was blocked as Vestara ignited her lightsaber and the two locked blades.

"A Jedi," Vestara said. "Who are you and how did you get here?"

"I am Jedi Knight Marn Sheern," the Jedi said. "The Hutt Cartel shot me down and I run into a Sith here. Soon you will join your ancestors and the Sith will fall again."

"Not going to happen!" Vestara growled. "Soon the Jedi will fall and the galaxy will be cleansed of your corruption."

"That is all the Sith believe in," Sheern said. "No wonder the Empire fell and the Sith Order with it."

Enraged, Vestara launched several attacks against Sheern but the latter blocked her attacks and force pushed Vestara and fled into the desert. She could not believe that there is a Jedi Knight present on Kesh but she remembered what Ship told her that it is the perfect time to complete her training and eliminate the Jedi knight. She then raced to the temple via her speeder bike to warn Lady Rhea. As she arrived Lady Rhea was talking to Gavar and his keshiri master, High Lord Sarasu Taalon.

"Lady Rhea," Vestara said as she knelt in front of her, Gavar, and Taalon. "There is a serious situation which involves a Jedi Knight who crash landed here on Kesh."

"Jedi Knight?" Gavar asked in a shocked expression. "How could the Jedi know about Kesh? This system does not exist on a Jedi Starmap."

"I confronted him and he said that the Hutt Cartel shot down his ship," Vestara replied. "Though I fear that it may be difficult to locate him and the fact that I haven't completed my training."

"There is no time to worry," Taalon said. "If there is a Jedi present, we must act quickly before it is too late."

"Not to mention that Hutt Cartel will be searching for him as well," Gavar said. "So this is something that we should address to the Circle of Lords."

"I concur," Taalon said. "Vestara, you must come with us and explain to the Circle of Lords of what you encountered and from there we can determine our next course of action."

"Yes Lord Taalon," Vestara said.

As Vestara followed Gavar, Taalon, Rhea, she hoped that Grand Lord Vol had enough faith in her for she is the only one who could potentially defeat Sheern and restore peace to Kesh.

Photo Credit: Benjamin Farren IG: @benjaminfarren