Guidance

Khai Estate,

Vestara emerged from the Bacta tank and stood outside on the balcony believing that Sheern is too powerful to stop and that all hope is lost. She then started to mediate and Ship began to commune with her through the force.

"Hello Vestara," Ship said. "I sense that you are distressed."

"There is a Jedi here on Kesh," Vestara said. "I fear he is too powerful to stop and that if we do not defeat him, Kesh will fall to either Jedi reinforcements or to the Hutt Cartel. I just don't know what to do anymore. I have failed to stop Sheern and I could lose my family and my people!"

"You are mistaken," Ship said. "Although Sheern may have more training experience than you, it does not mean that you can't outsmart him. What I have been noticing is that you fight him head on, thus giving him more time to prepare. What you must do is attack from the shadows and catch him off guard while he is distracted."

"How can we distract him?" Vestara asked. "It is almost impossible to distract him. He senses our presence through the force."

"Trust your instincts," Ship replied. "You will find a way to best him. I can guarantee that Kesh will be safe and that you will change the course of the Lost Tribe's history. It is time to complete your training."

As Ship left, Vestara stood up and walked to her room with Gavar and Lahka watching her.

"My child," Gavar said. "I am so sorry that you had to go through this. I could have lost you, you are one of my greatest gifts from across the galaxy. I trust that your audience with Ship will guide you to ending this crisis."

"Yes," Vestara replied. "It is time that I completed my training and became a Sith Saber like you father. It is time to punish Sheern for his atrocities. The future of Kesh depends upon this battle."

Photo credit: Carly King