Course of Action

Circle of Lords Chamber, Tahv City,

In the large chamber with a round table Vestara was discussing her revelations about her encounter with Marn Sheern to Grand Lord Vol and the Circle of Lords.

"This is disturbing," Vol said. "This Jedi will not stop until he escapes and calls for reinforcements. I say we initiate a manhunt and kill him or else we risk losing our planet to a Jedi invasion."

"Not to mention the Hutt Cartel," Gavar said. "Who knows what they are planning, and if they shot down Sheern they could possibly invade Kesh."

"That is why he must be eliminated," Taalon said. "The more we wait, it gives him more opportunities for him to either escape or risk a Hutt invasion."

"I say that Vestara leads this manhunt for Sheern for she knows what we are up against," Gavar said. "I will join her along with High Lord Taalon, Master Yuvar Xal, Lord Ivaar Workaan, and Lady Rhea."

"Very well," Vol said. "I have faith in your daughter for I sense that she will play a major role in our future. With Vestara, Kesh will emerge stronger than ever."

Vestara felt overwhelmed by Vol's statements. She hopes that Sheern does not escape or the Hutt Cartel invades. After the summit, Vestara runs to Gavar and taps him on his shoulder.

"Father," Vestara said. "Before we start to mobilize our forces, there is something I must do. I must speak to a friend who can potentially help us defeat Sheern."

"Go my child," Gavar said. "I will catch up with you later. I have to help Lord Taalon scout the cliffs in case he fled towards the desert."

"Yes father," Vestara said. "I won't be long."

————————————————————————-----------------------------------------------------------

As Vestara rode her speeder towards the cantina, she looked at the Mandalorian helmet on the bar table and she saw a Mandalorian wearing black beskar armor with a lightsaber and a blaster pistol holstered. She then approached the Mandalorian. 

"Lucian," Vestara said. "I need your help. There is a Jedi present on Kesh. He is extremely dangerous and we need all the support we can get if we are to stop him."

"I'm listening," Lucian said. "Tell me more about this Jedi."

"His name is Marn Sheern," Vestara said as she displayed a hologram of him. "He crash landed here and claimed that he was shot down by the Hutt Cartel."

"Interesting," Lucian said. "I have heard of him. He was a survivor of a recent Jedi purge. He trained under Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. However he was off world when an apprentice turned against the Jedi and destroyed the temple. I am more than happy to assist you in killing him and thus reducing their numbers even further."

"Alright," Vestara said. "Rendezvous with me at the cliffs near the desert. I trust that you, Lucian Quell will help destroy this Jedi for you are like a brother to me."

Lucian nodded and walked out of the cantina with Vestara to join the hunt for Sheern and fulfill his goal to help defeat the Jedi.