The Second Sith

Khai Estate,

Vestara and Gavar returned home and was greeted by Lahka who gave Vestara a big hug and a kiss to Gavar after believing that the duo would not survive the attack.

"I'm glad the two of you are safe," Lahka said. "I was worried sick and not to mention the Hutt Cartel has ships over our atmosphere."

"The Jedi is dead but the Hutts are still an issue," Vestara said. "However with Ship's guidance, we will find a way to defeat them. With that said, I will speak to him now and continue to aid our people."

"She has come a long way," Gavar said with a smile as Vestara walked to the balcony to speak to Ship. "I'm very proud of her. With her, Kesh will be safe in a way that no one has ever seen before. I know for sure that Grand Lord Vol made a right choice to grant her the title of High Lady."

"It is her destiny," Lahka said. "She is the heir to the Tribe."

Vestara began to mediate and was in deep focus as Ship appeared to her as Vestara sensed his presence through the force.

"Hello Vestara," Ship said. "I sense that your task was a success."

"Yes," Vestara replied. "The Jedi is gone and we held off the Hutt offensive for now, however it is likely that they will launch another assault. What must I do?"

"You are a high lady Vestara," Ship said. "Your training is complete. You must trust your instincts. Think about what I told you in the past, there is another Sith that you must find."

"You're right," Vestara said. "You did speak of this second Sith, but I do not know who it is or how I can find him."

"You will encounter him shortly," Ship said. "He will come here and from there you will know what to do to combat the Cartel."

"How can I be sure that this visitor is the Sith that you speak of?" Vestara asked. "I must know who he serves to identify him."

"The Sith that you will meet is the High Lord of the First Order," Ship said. "He serves the Master of the Knights of Ren."

"The Knights of Ren?" Vestara said puzzled. "I thought they were extinct thousand a of years ago."

"You are mistaken," Ship said. "They are still living. The Master of the Knights of Ren is the Supreme Leader of the First Order, a regime who will help you defeat the Cartel."

"If this First Order is as powerful as you say, Vestara said. "Then it could benefit the tribe to forge an alliance with them."

"Precisely," Ship said. "As I told you before, trust your instincts first this Sith carries the same abilities as you. That is why I am guiding both of you. There is something rising, and the two of you will play a major role in the future of the Galaxy. I wish you the best Lady Khai."

As Ship left, Vestara looked over the balcony and wondered whether or not the Sith that Ship speaks of could lead to her main goal in cleansing the Galaxy of the hated Jedi Order and determining the fate of the Tribe should the First Order not find Kesh. However, she remained optimistic for she sensed that Ship would never tell her a lie nor give her false hope.