Preparations

Tahv City,

Vestara began to train more with Lady Rhea to prepare for her final confrontation with Sheern. Vestara started to practice her lightsaber skills and had to duel Rhea. As Rhea began to launch the first few strikes, Vestara blocked them and jumped over her and launched several heavy strikes and ultimately disarmed her.

"Well done," Lady Rhea said. "Your skills have improved drastically. It seems the time you spent speaking to Ship paid off."

"I'm ready to face Sheern and end this," Vestara said. "The future of Kesh depends upon this battle."

"Daughter," Gavar said as Vestara deactivated her lightsaber. "We found Sheern and the Circle of Lords will begin the briefing shortly."

"I'm on my way," Vestara said as she followed Gavar to the Circle of Lords Chamber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circle of Lords Chamber,

Grand Lord Vol and the rest of the council were discussing their strategy to confront Sheern and end him to prevent him from either leaving Kesh or attacking Tahv City. Vestara then arrived with Gavar and Lucian.

"Welcome lady Khai," Vol said. "Sheern is currently located near the Sith Temple and could head towards Tahv City if we do not stop him."

"I don't like this," Vestara said. "If he enters the temple, he could destroy it which will thus get the attention of either more Jedi or the Hutt Cartel."

"I actually just received word that the Hutt Fleet just jumped into hyperspace and is heading here," Taalon said. "It was inevitable that an invasion would occur."

The members of the Circle of Lords began to speak to each other in fear as they lacked the forces to successfully combat both Sheern and the Hutt Cartel. Vestara then stood up from her chair to speak to the council.

"I understand your fear," Vestara said. "But now is not the time to be afraid. We may not be able to defeat the Cartel with our current resources, but we can stand our ground and slow them for the time being. I have been speaking to the Sith Meditation Sphere Ship and he mentioned that there is another Sith who will help us defeat the Cartel. Though who, I am uncertain but until the then, we must prepare for battle!"

The council was then speaking to each other until Taalon stood up to speak.

"I agree," Taalon said. "We must hold the line while Vestara confronts Sheern."

"I have faith in my daughter," Gavar said as he stood up from his seat. "I will go with her to confront Sheern."

"I will lead the other members of the tribe to confront the Hutt forces," Lucian said. "I have a score to settle with them."

"Very well," Grand Lord Vol said as every member of the council showed their support for Vestara. "It's settled then, you all have a responsibility to stand against the Hutts while Vestara ends this Jedi's life. I pray that you, Vestara Khai will bring peace to our home."

"I will not fail you my lord," Vestara said bowing to Vol.

"Go," Vol said. "Dispose of the threats and restore peace to Kesh."

As the Sith left the Circle of Lords Chamber, Vestara exhaled and hoped that Ship's lessons paid off and completes here training once Sheern has been defeated.