The Invasion

Lucian, Rhea, Taalon, Xal, and many other Sith are preparing for a Hutt ground assault while Tola Annax began to prepare the defense fleet to defend Kesh from the enemy fleet.

"Annax," Taalon said. "Has the Cartel arrived?"

"Not as of now," Annax replied as she checked the monitor. "Wait, contact! Several ships have just emerged from hyperspace."

"It is time," Lucian said. "We must hold off until Vestara and Gavar defeat Sheern even if it means if we die, we will die as warriors to defend our home!"

The Chelandion,

Osaka was on the bridge of his ship and watched as his fleet began to engage the Keshiri defense fleet and began to launch fighters.

"So it seems that Kesh is controlled by a tribe of Sith," Osaka said in huttese. "Let's show these so called Sith the price of resisting."

As the Hutts opened fire on the Sith frigates, the Sith began to fight back and both factions began to launch fighters. The Sith forces were gaining the upper hand as they were equipped with modified V-wing fighters and V-19 torrent fighters and the Hutts were equipped with HH-87 Star hoppers and Z-95 headhunters.

"I've seen enough," Osaka growled in huttese. "Distract the fighters and prepare to launch ground forces to storm the Capital City. Activate the Isotope 5 droids." 

The Cliffs, Kesh,

As the Hutts began to send ground forces to march into Tahv City, Lucian and the rest of the Sith began to ignite their lightsabers and he began to prepare his sniper rifle to blast the Hutt forces from afar to reduce their numbers.

"There must be thousands of them," Xal said. "There are not enough Sith to defend the city."

"We must hold the line," Lucian said. "I'll distract the soldiers while the rest of you eliminate those Isotope 5 droids."

"Isotope 5 droids?" Xal said. "Those were not used since the Invasion of Makeb."

"They can also kill Jedi, Sith, and Mandalorians," Rhea said. "Those droids will complicate our defenses."

"Yes, but they were destroyed by us," Taalon said. "Lucian, try to draw the soldiers attention away and we will try to destroy the droids."

"Very well," Lucian said as he readied his sniper rifle. "I wish the best of luck to you all."

"We will survive as we always have," Taalon said. "Everyone, we must destroy the droids while Lucian draws their fire."

"I'm with you till the end," Xal said.

"Let's push on when we're ready," Rhea said as the Sith strike team ignited their lightsabers.

As the Sith began to move toward the army, Lucian began to blast several soldiers from atop the cliff killing two niktos, two trandoshans, and one gamorrean guard. The Sith forces began to attack the first Isotope 5 droid and Xal began to scurry towards it with Taalon while Rhea began to engage the soldiers.

A few soldiers who were equipped with BD-1 Cutter vibro-axes and a Gomorrean guard engaged her and Rhea blocked their strikes but their axes took a few strikes for Rhea to stagger them and eliminate the guards. as one of the isotope 5 droids began to fire powerful blasts with their two large guns, missiles, and a barrage of blaster fire.

"Their vibro-axes can withstand lightsaber attacks," Rhea said to Taalon while deflecting more blaster fire as one of the isotope 5 droids began to fire powerful blasts with their two large guns, missiles, and a barrage of blaster fire. "I've never seen anything like this."

"My only assumption would be that we were dealing with Osaka The Hutt," Taalon said. "He's a descendant of the late Toborro The Hutt."

"That would explain the Isotope 5 droids," Rhea said as one of the droids fired another powerful blast at two Sith.

"Lucian," Xal said. "You and Ahiri Raas will distract the droids while we climb on top of them and destroy them from behind."

"Copy," Lucian said as he disassembled his sniper rifle and ignited his lightsaber. "I'm going in."

Lucian flew to one of the droids via his jetpack and landed on top of it. He then started to slice the main guns using his lightsaber thus preventing the droid from firing. Suddenly, four hutt guards armed with blasters began to fire at Lucian but the latter deflected the shots back and grabbed his DC-17 blaster pistol and fired on more guards while he continued to damage the droid. As he disabled the guns, Rhea and Taalon then sliced the legs causing the droid to topple and Lucian finished the droid off by slicing the head off.

"That's one down," Taalon said. "We could use the isotope 5 to manufacture more ships. Extract the core from the droid once you destroy them."

"Copy," Lucian said. "We have too many guards converging in on us."

"They just keep coming," Rhea said.

"Then just keep defending yourselves," Taalon said. "Let's hope that Vestara and Gavar are having a better time finding Sheern."