At First Sight

Reader's POV------
Vans Warped Tour was the best part of the year and my two favorite bands were playing, Falling In Reverse and Black Veil Brides. My friend, Adriana, surprised me with tickets. I always loved and had a huge crush on Ronnie Radke.
-----------------------------------------
The day of warped tour I had on a Falling In Reverse t-shirt, solid black converse, and ripped skinny jeans. Since we were nineteen we didn't need an adult there. We got backstage passes since we donated blood, after that I felt a little but light- headed. I begged Adriana to go backstage to see if I could meet Andy, surprisingly. And she said yes. As we walked toward backstage entrance I got butterflies in my stomach. I got so nervous. We were greeted by Jinxx, and I freaked out a little. We walked further in but Andy wasn't even there yet. But someone better was, RONNIE FUCKING RADKE!! Holy mother of God, I thought. "Isn't that the dude you like?" Adriana whispered, I nodded. "Hey, Ronnie!", Adriana yelled, I pinched her a said, "You idiot!".
It was too late he was walking over. I had a mini panic attack. "What's up" Ronnie said,
"She likes you",Adriana said pointing to me. I looked up and deeply blushed and he walked over and put his arm on my shoulder and squeezed it. "This girl?"
"Yep" , I said under my breath.
"Well, what's your name?"
"Um, (Y\N)."
"Well, (Y\N) I hope you have a good time and we'll talk later."