Why

This was my favorite chapter so far. Hope you enjoy. XX

Reader's POV

---------------------------

"W-why did you kiss me?", I said softly while his hands on my hips.

"Because I really like you and I think you're beautiful.", he said while pulling me closer.

"But we've only known each other for a couple days.", I said while looking down. The fans were simmering down, but they have been leaving."So, that doesn't matter, I felt happy around you and I am one-hundred percent positive I like you.

"B-but, Ronn-

"No "buts", I really really like you. There is no question about it." Only about two girls were still there. So, I went up and unlocked it and the two girls asked for some pictures and autographs, which I completely didn't care. When we were heading out he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. He drove for a little bit around town while listening to Bring Me the Horizon. I aimlessly stared at him the whole time. He put his arm down in the center of us, and i couldn't resist to trace one of his tattoos. It felt so good to be by him. I felt so safe and loved around Ronnie. I got a little hungry so I directed him to a frozen yogurt place. I got some fro-yo and paid. The cashier recognized him and asked for a quick picture. The weather got better, but mine and Ronnie's hair got frizzy and puffy. We sat at a park bench and talked for a little while until people came- people with big cameras."C'mon, (Y/N)."

"Okay, I'll drive.", I said while grabbing the keys from the table. I started the engine and put it in reverse (; }), then drive and sped off. "Ronnie, what the hell was that?"

"Paparazzi.", he said with a panic in his voice.

OH NO!! Cliff hanger!