Andy and Ryan

Hello, I'm back with another chapter of 'A Radke Affair' If you read this beforehand, I'm really sorry. I clicked publish like a slowface.

Reader's POV
•••••••••••••••
"Ryan's here with Andy", He exclaimed.
"Woah-wait the Andy Biersack". He nodded. I jumped up and "Holy Fuck Andy and Ryan!", came out of my mouth. He grabbed me and patted my head and whispered,"Calm down" as I breathed heavily. As we Were driving to his house he stopped to get gas. Like always,someone recognized himself, it doesn't bother me anymore. I got used to it. He got back in the car and turned my cheek and kissed my making my (e/c) eyes widen in an instant." I love you so much, (Y/N)."
"I love you too, but love is a very strong word." We took the highway while listen to the Falling In Reverse. Then shuffle mode hadn't come in handy," Brother why'd you have to go...". We hadn't noticed until those words came out. Fuuckk, I thought to my self. He started to sing, it was the hardest thing to see in my entire life, so far.
••••••••••••••••••••••
I looked up in amazement as we pulled up to his house."Hope you like it." He said softly. I didn't say anything but, I'm pretty sure he got the hint. He got out, grabbed my arm, and quickly pulled me out. I'm feeling all these emotions- happy,guilt, and just wow. I hugged him and he grabbed my waist. He led me to his room. Two walls painted a very dark black and the others were a creamy ivory color. A large T.V  with an Xbox one next to it. "Oh, so you play?", I said with a bit of sarcasm.
"Yeah...", he nodded staring at me.
"Well then"
"If you mean a death match in Call of Duty, then you're going down.", he said as he pushed me into the bed, not using a lot of force."If I hurt your feelings, I won't be sorry.", I  whispered into his ear. About 30 minutes of yelling and screaming, i won against the lead singer of Falling In Reverse. I couldn't believe this for a second. Ronnie's phone rung with the call I.D of  Biersack.
Andy: Dude, where are you?
Ronnie: At home, why?
Andy: I've been at LAX for the past twenty minutes with Seaman!
Me: Hehe, Seaman
Ryan: Come pick us up!
Ronnie: K fine.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Ronnie's POV
I definitely forgot about Ryan and Andy. What the hell is wrong with me? (Y/N) is really distracting me, but I love her. We headed to LAX while listening to Drake. I really like his music... We both rapped 'Energy' perfectly. Ten minutes later we pull up next to them taking pictures with fans. They gave their last hugs and goodbyes. (Y/N) pulled down her window and said,"Your chariot has arrived."
"Finally", they both sighed.
••••••••••••••••••••
Reader's POV
I looked behind me to see Ryan snapchatting and Andy on Instagram.
"Uh... (Y/N), right?", Andy said. I nodded. "What's your Instagram name?", he said happily.
"(Y/IG)", I said questionably.
"Thank you.", he replied. My phone, seconds later exploded with notifications. My placed my phone in my lap and raised up my hands." I dunno what I did.", I said nervously. Andy giggled, I whipped my hair around and started at him. I picked up my phone and he smiled like a clueless idiot. The picture was me and Ronnie holding hands while he was driving and he tagged me in the caption. The comments were so cute, at least most of them. Mean comments like: Ugh I was supposed to be with him, that retard bitch, and ultimate slut. Yet there was comments like 'She's so lucky' and 'They're so cute' also 'Slay Ms.Radke'. I never could've imagined this. Life right now is like a fan fiction coming true (Irony)! We get back to his house and we all got out.
••••••••••••••••••
Andy's POV
(Y/N) was so excited, you could just tell by looking at her (e/c) eyes. Ronnie walked over to her and lifted her chin. He kissed her and it made me grin but squirm. I answered answered a bit of Twitter Dms. I kind of like making people happy, like a "normal" person. My fiddled with my bracelets to kill time. I set my bags in the 2nd guest room and took a long shower.
••••••••••••••••••••
Reader's POV
I can't deny that Andy is so fucking hot. He is human perfection. Anyways, I walked into Ronnie's room. He was talking to people on the mic while on his Xbox. I spoke into the mic and said "He has to go, he is gonna get lucky right now."
"What do you mean,(L/N)?" He said as he stood up.
"Something.", I winked at him. He smiled.

Ooohhh I left it here! I tried to make it a bit long.
Thanks for reading. X