C'mon

Written by kALIEN
(Kailen)
/////
Reader's Point of View
////
Flashback to when we first met :
He kissed me and sparks flew across the sky, at least what it felt like to me. A magical new beginning to a life. I couldn't find another way to experience it again. He had something no one else had.
*end flashback*
////
Reader's POV
Ronnie was so surprised, I could tell by his wide eyes and partially opened mouth. I crawled down off his lap and left the room. I left the room to find it empty, a sense of torture was lingering through the air. The atmosphere was heavy on my shoulders. Large hands covered my mouth and I was placed on the bed. I opened my eyes to see him gripping my thighs, i sat up and I tugged on his hair a bit. I looked down, he looked up. My black panties were pulled down by him. He took two fingers, put them in my mouth and violently trusted them in me, making me loudly moan and squirm all at once. He would be rough, I could tell. He unclasped my bra and groped my breasts. I pushed him off and stood up, I instantly went down to my knees. I stroked his length and precum dripped down to the floor. He had a look in his eyes that made him so irresistible.
I lost it.

-Okay. Um I couldn't bring myself to it
kALIEN

Note: yes I know this chapter is super duper short but I'm working on it