Trapped

(Super Late)

Reader's POV
The fans were growing rapidly. "Close the fucking door!", I yelled to the employe next to me. Thank god she did, the fans were up against the window, chanting, "Ronnie", repeatedly. "I didn't know this would happen, (Y/N).", Ronnie said with a smirk. The word got out, which led to more fans coming to Hot Topic. About thirty minutes into the craziness, we were both on the counter, he was sitting and I was laying on this lap. The fans were still there and dedicated, but it was only 12:45. Ronnie's phone buzzed, which made me jolt up. "Fuck.", he mumbled.
"What?",
"Ryan texted me that we've been cut from Warped Tour for our absence.", he said angrily.
"Bummer",
"Wait, I have to tell my fans. Hold up.", he said. After about three minutes. He got up and put his phone screen up to the window and pointed at it. So, I took out my phone and checked it also. It said, "We've just been cut from warped, sorry.😞 But I've meet at beautiful girl. 😍". He came back and I said, "Wait, what?", as I stood up. He looked straight into my eyes and kissed me. "Holy shit", I thought. That sudden event made everyone go even crazier. "So, yeah.", he said softly. I couldn't help but get lost into his eyes, it was so tempting to kiss back, but instead I just hugged him tightly.

(I gush every time I read this.xx)