Phone Call

(The photo has nothing to do with the story)
10:36 am
Reader's POV
"Ouch", I thought, I burned my finger with my hair straightener. Out of nowhere Ronnie called. "Hello,"
"Yea, Hey, do you think you could come down to the hospital, the one in your town.", His voice was deeper than usual.
"Ronnie, is everything okay?"
"No, I'll explain later, just come down here, now."
••••••••••••••••••••••
Finally, I was there. Ronnie was sitting in the waiting room, his head was down. I walked quickly and put my purse down. I looked terrible, wearing black skinny jeans and a PTV sweater, since it was raining. "What's wrong?"
"Ryan got hit at the gas station by a drunk driver.", he started to tear up a bit. "He's in critical condition."
"I'm so sorry.". I hugged him and said, "Do you wanna go somewhere to clear your mind.". He nodded. In the car, I hooked up my phone to the AUX cord and the first song that came one was 'Fuck the Rest'. That day luck was on my side, he was singing along. Him singing made me so happy. Since it was a Sunday, mostly everyone wasn't out. So, we decided to go to the mall. Hot topic was the first stop. When I went to go pay a group of fans  ran up to him. "Oh, fuck", I thought.