Aftermath

Okay so this chapter, i hope, is going to be great. I hope when this comes out it will be earlier than other chapters i'm try to do at least two new parts a week. XX

Reader's POV

-----------------------------------

After that horrific event we ended up on a back road headed for another town. Which was a huge relief. Next thing you know he was on his phone with the Instagram app open. He tilted his head back and I said, "What's wrong, Ronald?".

"First don't call me Ronald, secondly TMZ is blowing up with fan sent pictures of us.", he said.

"Is that a bad thing, Ronald?", I said with a smirk.

"It's not a bad thing that people know about the girls that I like." My cheeks turned red and to make it even worse he held my hand. This was another "nope" moments. Ronnie and I were just listening to Black Veil Brides and it was only like 3 p.m. Once we got to the next town he asked if we could stay in the car for a while. During that time we got comfortable and talked about random stuff. It had to be the best time ever.
---------------------------------------
Ronnie's POV

(Y/N) was the best thing that happened to me in a while. While she was driving I couldn't help but stare at her. She was calm about the fact that I'm in Falling In Reverse. I had been gaining feelings for her ever since we met. She put her feet up in the dashboard when we stopped in another town. I loved talking to her, it was the best time I've ever had in a long time. We had sat there for almost an hour and just talked and hung out and chilled out. It was so tempting to kiss her, I couldn't.
-------------------------------------
Reader's POV
I could tell that Ronnie wanted to kiss me I saw it in his face. So I did, I kissed him. I wanted to do it since he kissed me. It felt so right. "So, um like do you want to be my one and only.", he said softly.
"Okay, Boyfriend.".

This was the most I gushed. 🙈💖😆😌 I hope you enjoyed. XX