Chris Motionless x Reader

Y/N= Your name

It's seems like you've been waiting for this moment for hours, well actually, about a month. You hear Chris open the front door.

"Babe?" He calls out.

You step out of the bedroom and his jaw drops. You were wearing a black corset, a spiked collar, black panties, fishnets and demonia platforms.

"Sit down sexy", you say in a very seductive tone.

He sits on the couch not taking his eyes off of you. You walk over to him and straddle his lap, you could feel his hard erection under you.

"I missed you so much, Chris." You say, beginning to grind yourself on him, you could feel his bulge right on your pussy.

"Mm I missed you too, Y/N."

You begin to suck and kiss his neck while his arms snake around you to cup your ass and gently squeeze. You let out a soft moan at the action which he then takes the opportunity to slip his tounge in your mouth. Your tongues begin to fight for dominance, you then hold his tounge in place with your teeth and begin to gently suck on it, stopping occasionally to catch breath. You stop to pull his shirt off of him, revealing his sexy tattooed body.

You get off his lap and on to the floor. You start to kiss all over his chest and make your way down to his jeans, lick up his torso, and start over. You finally stop the teasing and unbutton his black jeans, and pull out his hard cock. You start at the base and slowly lick your way up his long member, He lets out a moan and you kiss the tip. You wrap your lips around his thick, throbbing cock and begin to take him into your mouth. He pushes your head down and you start to gag.

"Mm Y/N I need you now..", He picks you up bridle style and carries you to the bedroom.
He sits you on the bed and starts to frantically unlace your corset, finally revealing your breasts. Chris starts kiss and suck your left breast while squeezing the other.

"Chris..." You moan out.

Chris starts to softly kiss down your body to your panties and pulls them down using his teeth, he begins to start to lick your pussy, you could feel his tounge going deeper and deeper inside of you and you can't help but moan out at the intense pleasure.

"Are you ready kitten?" Chris asks, playing with his lip piercing.

"Yes.." You reply, dying from the anticipation.

"Beg for me to fuck you, Y/N.."

"Please fuck me Chris!"

Right as you said that he slammed into you and started thrusting at a inhuman speed. You wrap your legs around his waist which allows him to hit a spot that makes you moan even louder. You can't help but drag your nails across his back due to the pleasure you were feeling.

"Chris I'm gonna cum!"

"Wait a little bit longer for me Y/N.."

We finally both orgasmed together and Chris collapsed on the bed next to you, wrapping a arm around you, pulling you close.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too."