Chris 4

I lay tied down to the soft bed in just my lace panties.
Chris said he wanted to try something 'different'. I am eager but uneasy on what he actually means. I notice Chris finally enter the room, I can see large bulge in his black boxer briefs, my pussy moistens just at the site.
I tense up as he climbs on the bed, into  the large part in my legs, thanks to the tight but soft ropes Chris insisted on.
He reaches for the knife on the end table and with just a flick, I feel the sudden coldness of both the blade and the release of the waist band of my now cut lace panties.
"I see that I make you excited baby" he slowly runs his index finger up the wet slit of my pussy. Taking time to do a few firm and slow circles on my clit.
He takes a taste his finger.
"Perfect." He gives me a sexy but mischievous grin.
He traces his up and down the outside of my pussy and then makes his way in. I let out a loud gasp.
He makes his way to my clit and spends a very breath taking amount twirling his tongue on it and delicately sucking and tugging. His piercings coldly dragging sensually. I can barely keep myself from orgasming right then.
He gives me one last kiss down there and leaves me to retrieve something from across the room.
"Oh my god.." my eyes widen.
He presses the magic wand firmly into the lips of my pussy.
The temporary coldness of the head teases my clit.
I tense up my body at what's to come.
"Now you are going to cum as much as I want you to baby."
"How-w m-many times is that?" I can't help but whimper.
"You can stop whenever it doesn't please me anymore" he flashes me a smile.
He presses button and I'm immediately swarmed with pleasure. But the pleasure is too strong that I can't help but want to escape it, but of course I'm bound for a reason.
Chris presses the vibrator harder into me and gives it some rotations, the vibrations bounce off my pelvic bones, causing more of rush of pleasure. I start to squirt not too long after closely followed by my strenuous orgasms that repeat I'm not even sure how many times.
After that is through, Chris cuts me loose and Carries me to the sofa and tucks me in and puts on my favorite show. He of course has to clean up the bed now.😏