Ricky X Reader X Chris

I've been touring with the band for about a month now. It's kind of hard being the only girl on the bus, but Ricky keeps the guys in line. We have been together for almost 2 years now and I couldn't stand to be away for him for so long so I went on the tour.
I was waiting on the bus for the show to be over and I heard the bus door open and everyone came in. We all hung out and drank a little which led to a kind of hilarious truth or dare session (I know we are so mature). When it was my turn I picked truth, Chris looked over at Ricky as if they both knew something and Chris asked "would you ever have a threesome?". I have no idea where this came from and I've never really thought about it before but I kind of liked the idea. " yes, I guess I would..", I say kind of embaressed like and they guys start to laugh a little. Me and Ricky decide to go to bed. We walk In our room and see Chris sitting on our bed. Ricky didint seem phased at all. "What's going on?", I ask kind of nervously. "Shh.. Baby, Chris is just here because I told him how good you are at pleasing me and I want you to show him too. Is that ok?" "Yes Ricky its ok." I say respectfully. I feel Chris come up behind me and snake his arms around my waist, pressing his erection into my ass. He begins to kiss my neck as Ricky kisses my lips softly and lifts my shirt over my head. I feel Chris' hand slide up my body to my breasts, squeezing them gently. I moan out as Ricky begins to rub my pussy through my pants that he then removes. We found our way to the bed and Chris kissed me deeply while removing my bra. Chris sat infront of me, unzipping his pants, I got on my hands and knees and crawled over to him and took his cock in my mouth. I felt Ricky pull my panties down and slam into me. I moaned on chris' cock at the action, causing him to push my head down and go deeper. I couldn't hold in my orgasm any more. Ricky pushed into me one last time, causing both of us to release. Soon after Chris came in my mouth, making me want more but I was exhausted. We may have to do this another time.

Sorry if this chapter sucks, it was really hard to write. Comment any suggestions for a next chapter.