Balz X Reader

I lay on the black silk sheets in total ecstasy. My hands are bound to the bed, leaving me exposed and vulnerable to whatever Josh gave me. Some people would think this is all wrong, but I love it this way. Josh.. I mean master begins to release my hands, but he isn't done with me just yet. He tells to get on my hands and knees, and I quickly obey. Once I'm in position, I feel a big smack on my ass causing me moan out. I never liked the idea of being whipped and master respects that, but sometimes I do get some spankings, but I don't mind.

Balz pov
My y/n has such a beautiful body. I slap her ass a few more times while she counts, leaving it a beautiful shade of red. I run my hands down her back and sides as she still stands in that position, I line my cock up with the entrance of her tight pussy and thrust in, earning a moan from y/n. I grab her hair in a fist, "shhh... My little slut, if you let out a single moan, I'm going to have to punish you.. Got it?"

Reader pov
I nod my head, but my hair was still in his hand so it caused it to be pulled more. "Yes sir", I reply. Josh began to move inside of me and it felt amazing. But I have to remember not to let out a single moan. Right at that thought, Josh begins to go faster than ever, I could feel his cock going deeper and deeper with every thrust. I bite my lip to keep from moaning, but I don't know how long it will work. I feel him pull out of me. Did I actually make it through? "Ride me baby.." I hear sir whisper in my ear. Nope I didn't make it. But before anything, he binds my hands behind my back, leaving me once again under his control.

Balz pov
I love when y/n rides my cock. The feeling of her tight pussy sliding up and down my cock is unbelievable. I thrust my hips to bounce her up even further, causing her to slam down on my cock. I can tell she is getting close to breaking. She bites her lip as I tease her breasts as she still bounces on me. "Mmm.." Y/n suddenly lets out moan. Her eyes got wide and she froze up. Naughty naughty y/n..