Chris X Reader 3

Enjoy 🖤

Y/N Pov:
It's been almost a year since me and Ricky separated. I decided to keep living with Chris and begin a relationship with him. We are on our way to a family gathering and his family is finally going to meet me. I am kind of nervous because idk what they heard about me. The gathering is going to be held at Chris' childhood home in Pennsylvania.

Later...
Chris showed me around the house and finally we reached his old bedroom where we will be staying for the week. The walls were covered in posters and it seems like the whole room has been untouched all these years.

"You know y/n it's almost time for dinner but I think I want something right now.."
Chris lightly pushes me down on the bed and starts sliding down my pants. He rubs a finger up my entrance over my panties and looks up at me with a grin.
"My my aren't you excited.." he teases.
Chris moves up on top of me and lifts up my shirt and begins to suck and pinch my nipples. I moan louder than I should have being in a house full of his family but I just couldn't help it. He moves down lower again and begins licking my entrance causing me to moan some more.
He then slides his cock in me and begins to thrust so deep in me that I let out the loudest moan but Chris cupped my mouth just in time and grinned at me.
"Shh kitten, everyone will hear.."
he then wraps his hand around my throat and gently but firmly squeezes.
"I- I'm going to cum, Chris.."
"I am too baby.."
he kept going and all of sudden we heard a knock on the door. It was his mom telling us dinner was ready!
We both looked at each other in embarrassment and laughed it off and went downstairs to eat.