Ricky X Reader (ddlg/ "Daddy kink")

Ok I put basically the warning in the title so if you actually clicked on it and will still get offended then please leave. Otherwise if you are curious/open-minded or just have a interest in this stuff like I do then please stay and enjoy! I personally live a ddlg lifestyle and the content may be some of my personal experiences or not. I am glad this topic was requested because I've been unsure of writing about it. FYI: DDLG IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP WITH A FATHER (OR MOM) AND DAUGHTER (OR SON).  IT IS A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TWO UNRELATED PEOPLE WHO PLAY THE ROLE AS A CAREGIVER AND "LITTLE".  Enjoy!

Ricky's pov:

   "Good morning, Daddy!" I hear my baby say as soon as I open my eyes. She is so silly when she waits for the second I wake up. "Good morning, baby..", I say sleepily. "What are we gonna do today Daddy?"
"Hmm idk baby how about we go to the aquarium?" I ask as if I don't know the answer to that question. "Yes! Yes! Yes!", Princess cheers in excitement. I love her so much.

Y/N pov:

We arrived at the aquarium and I was so excited that I ran in and almost forgot Daddy (Ricky). I hold daddy's hand as we walked around so I wouldn't get lost in the crowd.

I see a huge tank full of fishes of all different colors and I lean over the railing to get a closer look but I am surprised with something else. Ricky had his hard length pressed into my bottom and my princess parts. He began to press in and out in a teasing thrusting motion and it felt so good I couldn't stop him let alone move from that spot. I knew someone would see but I couldn't fight this feeling of pleasure. Eventually when people began to walk into the area we were in and daddy stopped and took my hand and we spent the rest of the day in the aquarium and he even bought me a whale stuffie. When we got home that is when the real fun began. Daddy carried me to the bedroom and dropped me on the bed full of the rest of my stuffies and he began to slip off my shorts and tshirt, leaving me in just my hello kitty panties and pink knee high socks.
"My, my arent you a naughty little girl, getting your panties all wet.."
"Yes daddy", I reply with a giggle but still blushing a little.

He starts to slide my panties down my legs and then throws them to the floor. He took one long teasing lick on my princess parts and it felt amazing.  I laid there shivering in anticipation for anything he was going to do to me next.
"Say it babygirl."
"Please fuck me daddy!"
He leaned over me, smiling, and thrusted his cock inside of me. He was going so fast and so deep, I felt like I was in heaven.
"Mm daddy..." I let out a moan.
"You like that babygirl?", Daddy said grinning mischievously.
He flipped me over on my tummy with my bottom in the air and continued. He held onto my hair and with each thrust it would be yanked a little.
He pulled out and gave my bottom a big smack.
"Moan for me again baby."
I let out a moan. This continued for a few more times. I couldn't help it, I wanted his cock so badly. I sat up and started to suck his cock. He let out a quiet moan, letting his head fall back and pushed my head down farther.
"Mm baby you are so naughty" 
Eventually he came and I looked up at him smiling.
We laid there for a few min tired from today's activities.
"Wanna go get some ice cream, baby?"
"Eeep yes daddy!!"