Chris X Reader (Continued)

Readers pov
I'm such a fuck up. How could I do this to Ricky? I ruined everything we had. I roll over in bed to look at Chris sleeping next to me. The tour ended early after Ricky found out and he told me to get my things out of his house and leave. Thankfully Chris let me stay at his house but I just don't feel right about it, what other option do I have though? I like Chris but I don't think I love him, Ricky still has my heart. I feel Chris wrap his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him.

Chris' pov

I open my eyes and see my sexy y/n next to me. Her ass is right up against my cock, just how I like it to be. I slide my fingers into her panties and begin to run them along her entrance and then push them in, earning a moan from her. I continue to thrust my fingers in and out of her, she is so wet. I pull my fingers out and put them in my mouth to taste her. She is so good. "Get on your hands and knees, sexy..", she does as I say.

Readers pov
I feel Chris pull down my panties and push his cock into me. He feels so good. Chris starts thrusting into me at an inhuman speed which always makes me moan so loud. I love when he fucks me from behind. I'm getting really close. Chris thrusts into me one last time and it sends me over the edge to my release. Am I a terrible person for liking this?