Ricky x Reader

"Good morning" Ricky whispers. pulling you closer.

"Are you ready to start our day?" You can feel him smiling against the back of your head.
You felt so warm and special in his arms, you never wanted to leave.

"Yes..." You groan out.

"Come on, don't you remember its a special day" Ricky says and then plants a kiss on your cheek.

You suddenly remembered that it's yours and Ricky's  anniversary!

"Ok I'll start getting ready!" :)

"Alright baby. I'll start breakfast" Ricky says, placing a soft kiss on your lips

After he leaves, you begin to search your closet for something to wear.

After breakfast you and Ricky start driving for what seemed like forever. The car finally stopped and you looked around. You realized it was the park you went to on your first anniversary! :)
Ricky put down a blanket in the same spot you sat together.

"I love you, Y/N", Ricky says smiling.
" I love you too, Ricky", you felt a rush in your heart saying those word and you leaned in to kiss him. When your lips met with his it was soft and sweet. Ricky soon pushed you down on the blanket, and leaned above you, not breaking the kiss that turned more passionate. His hands worked their way up your shirt to your breasts, with every squeeze and caress from his warm hands, there was a feeling of pure pleasure travelling to your womanhood.
"Hey lets get out of here Y/N.." Ricky whispered in your ear, kissing your neck.
You didint want to leave, but you got up and walked to the car with Ricky.

Rickey unlocked the door to the apartment and picked you up over his shoulder and carried you in the the bedroom, he always did stuff like that to make you laugh.

Ricky placed you onto the bed gently and swiftly slid onto the bed above you. He separated your legs with his knee, pressing into your special area slightly, just enough to drive you crazy. Ricky kissed you deeply, moving to your neck, and then your body. He reached your womanhood and looked up at you with a grin. You looked back with pleading eyes, begging for him to do what you think he was about to do. Ricky gave you one long lick and your body began to shake with pleasure. This went on for what seemed like forever, you were so close.
"Ricky I need to cum..", You manage to say inbetween moans. "not yet baby girl.. You need to take daddys cock first" Ricky replies with a final lick and then shoves himself into you. You let out a slight groan from the pain, which soon turned to pleasure. "Ricky I can't take it anymore", you moan out. "Ok babygirl you may cum". You quickly release and then you are soon embraced by Ricky's arms and drift off to sleep.