Ghost X Reader 2

This is still a X reader story, I just wanted to try a first person pov.
Ghost's pov:
Kitten was curled up next to me in bed. She was still sleeping and looked so cute in her little shorts and shirt of mine I had given her. I couldnt wait any longer, I needed her now. I moved my hand that was placed on her stomach down to her shorts and slipped my finger inbetween her tightly closed legs. I began to run my finger along the line of her pussy until her shorts began to moisten.
"Meowmm.." Kitten lets out a moan, she will be waking soon. I start to rub her through her shorts faster while she moans and wriggles In her sleep. Kitten's eyes open and she looks down at my hand on her pussy. "Master?"she says kind of confused.
"Yes kitten?"
"What are you doing?" She asks innocently. She's so cute. "I was trying to wake you up so I can do this.", I sit up and lean over her, pinning her arms above her head.

Your pov
Devin reaches for the drawer next to the bed. I strain my neck trying to see what he is getting. Devin pulls out some rope and I know what he's going to do next. He ties my hands to the headboard so I can't move. I feel his warm hands run down my waist and quickly pull my shorts off, leaving the bottom half of me bare. "Are you going to be a good kitty for me?", Devin smiles down at me. "Yes master" I reply, wondering what he is thinking. "Meow for me kitty",Devin demands. "Meo-", I am cut short by him shoving his length in my mouth, gagging me in the process. He continues to thrust into my mouth, pulling on my hair each time until I feel his warm cum go down my throat. Devin pulls out of my mouth, I'm gasping for air. "Mm did you like that babe?" "Yes master", you reply.
"Good becuase there's more to come" Devin says, smiling. He then thrusts into me, causing a sharp pain which soon turned to pleasure. I couldn't help but moan the whole time as he filled me with his length. "Cum kitty its ok." Devin says while petting my hair. I let myself release with him inside me, causing Devin to fill me with his cum soon after. Devin moves next to me in bed and pulls me close. "I love you Y/N". "I love you too" I reply smiling.