Chapter 2

January 8th 2012

Taylor was a little anxious, but she wasn't completely sure why. She had to meet new people all the time, this wasn't really any different. She was just meeting Vivian so she could help with the new Album. She'd gotten ready a lot earlier than she normally would. She'd showered and thrown on some random jeans and a hoodie.

They'd agreed that Taylor's security would go and pick up Vivian, and bring them to Taylor's house so they wouldn't have to deal with the paparazzi if they met up in a public area.

As it was getting closer to the time that Vivian would get there, Taylor found herself becoming more anxious. She'd been constantly checking her phone for messages, or to check the time, as well as constantly tapping her leg.

After Vivian got there, Taylor's anxiety quickly melted away. The first thing Taylor had noticed about Vivian (other than how familiar she looked) was her accent. It had caught Taylor off guard a little, not realising that the woman was British. They spent a little while just talking. It was nice, and Vivian was an easy person to talk to.

"Taylor- Are you alive?" Vivian laughed a little as Taylor snapped out of her thoughts.

"Oh- Yeah! Sorry-" Taylor felt her face burn up, "I was just thinking-"

"About what?" Vivian tilted her head to the side.

"I- Uh- It's a little weird, but I swear I've seen you before. I just don't know where."

"Hm, that is weird." Vivian nodded, "I did go to one of the Fearless concerts. Maybe you saw me then?"

When Vivian said that, it was like something clicked in Taylor's head. She knew exactly why she recognised the dark haired woman,
"Did- Did you stand in the rain after the concert?"

Vivian giggled a little, "Yep, and i was ill for a week after that."

"I'm not surprised!" The blonde laughed softly, "It rained a lot that night"

"Yeah" Vivian dragged out the end of the word, "Julius, my roommate, wasn't too impressed. He had to take some time off of work 'cus i kept throwing up"

"I'd hate that" Taylor cringed a little as she thought about it. She hated throwing up, whether it was her or other people.

"He wasn't too happy after. I ended up buying his lunch for a week." Vivian shook her head,
"I don't regret it one bit though"

"It did look like it was fun" Taylor smiled, remembering that moment.

"Oh yeah, it was. It was also pretty refreshing."

"I remember seeing you and thinking 'I wish i could do that right now' but i don't think my mom, or security would be too thrilled."

Vivian smiled, not breaking eye contact,
"Now, you needed some help with this new album of yours."

The rest of the day passed quickly for the two women, who were enjoying each others company. They'd made some decent progress, finishing one song and starting on another before it got late. Both of them had decided on a date for Vivian to come over again in the next week.

Taylor found it weird when Vivian had left. It had been nice to have someone to talk to. Now she was alone again, it was weirdly quiet. Obviously Meredith was there, but Meredith was affectionate on her own terms. Taylor sighed, looking at the song her and Vivian had started. Maybe she could get it done before midnight.

__

When Vivian got home, she was pretty drained. And personally, she thought she'd done enough socialising for the day. Julius wouldn't be back yet anyway. Vivian went straight to her room, too tired to eat anything. When she fell back onto her bed, she looked at her phone, not really expecting anything. Surprisingly, she had a message from Taylor. Sure they'd exchanged numbers before she left, but for some reason she didn't actually expect Taylor to message her.

Taylor :)

Did you get
back alright?

Yeah, i got back fine.
Today was great,
watching you come
up with lyrics on the
spot is amazing :)

I can't wait for
next week, you're
a great guitarist
and just fun to be
around!

Vivian smiled, typing out a response. Something told her she wouldn't actually be getting much sleep that night.