Chapter 11

January 28th 2012

When Vivian woke up, she felt even worse than she had the day before. And there was a specific reason for that.

She'd woken up in Azura's bed with no clothes. She felt disgusted with herself.

In that moment Vivian wanted to get dressed and leave. She didn't want to be there when the older woman woke up, but she couldn't bring herself to leave. So she didn't. She stayed there.

30 minutes had passed when Azura woke up.

"Morning Via" Azura mumbled before pressing a kiss against Vivian's neck.

"Mornin'" Vivian shivered at the touch.

The two sat up slightly, and after a moment, Azura climbed onto Vivian's lap, placing her hands in their cheeks.

"Az-" Vivian was interrupted by Azura's lips on hers. They quickly pulled away, "Azura. I need to go."

"Why can't you just stay here?" Azura whined.

"I have things I need to do today."

"Can't I be on that list?"

"No, Az. You can't."

The model sighed, moving off of Vivian, "Will I see you again tonight?"

"I don't know, Azura. I'll let you know."

___

Before Vivian drove to the studio she quickly made her way to her apartment first. She didn't know if Julius was there, and if he was, he was in his room. She was just glad he wasn't seeing her in the state she was in.

Vivian still felt gross after the previous night and decided to shower, even if that meant being late to the studio.

She'd hated how she could still feel the lingering touch of Azura's hands all over her body. She didn't want this. Why did she even let it happen? She shook the thoughts from her head as well as she could before getting in the shower.

She didn't bother checking the time or her phone. She quickly threw on some random clothes she found in her closet before grabbing some makeup and heading back to the bathroom. She had dark hickeys on her neck and collarbone that they definitely needed to cover before they went anywhere.

When they'd covered up the marks, they threw a jacket on and picked up her phone.

They smiled slightly, slipping their phone into their pocket before grabbing their keys and heading to the car

___

Recording was fun like normal, but it was obvious that Vivian had something else on her mind as well.

"Do you want to come over?" Taylor smiled at Vivian as they walked out of the studio.

"Sure" Vivian nodded. She knew she probably shouldn't stay for long though, considering her lack of sleep the night before.

The drive to Taylor's was quick and Vivian tried not to think about the messages she might be getting from Azura.

The thoughts of the older woman quickly disappeared when Vivian was sat on the couch with the blonde, talking about random things.

"Random question," Vivian looked over at Taylor, "When did you get into poetry?"

"Recently actually," Taylor smiled, "What about you?"

"Ever since I was a kid, really. My family wasn't the greatest so poetry, writing and music were my only escape."

Taylor nodded, "That makes sense. Have you ever written any poetry? Or stories?"

"Yeah, I keep a journey so I write in there. Not even Julius has read it."

"That's cool though! And I bet they're great!"

"Thank you, Tay" Vivian smiled, fiddling with her rings.

The time passed quickly as the two continued to talk about anything on there minds, until Vivian had to leave.

Even then, Taylor found her thoughts wandering back to the younger woman. She couldn't get them off of her mind.

________________________

Dear Readers,

I know this is another short chapter but I have something I want to say and more of you will see it if I say it here.

I'm think I'm going to discontinue this story, just because I have no real plot or ideas for it, but I do have something in working on that has plot and characters that I'm developing.

If anyone would like to take this story and rewrite/continue it, I'm happy for you to do that and I'd love to see what you do with it