Chapter 6

January 16th 2012

By the morning, the two were still sat on the couch, they were both cuddled up to each other. Taylor had practically cried herself to sleep in Vivian's arms. Vivian hadn't tried to move at all, not wanting to wake up the blonde. It was obvious that Taylor needed the rest. In the short time Vivian had known her, she'd realised that Taylor had a tendency of ignoring her emotions, and throwing herself into her work. Definitely not the healthiest coping mechanism.

Vivian slowly woke up to the sound of her phone going off beside her. She groaned as she sat up a little, answering the phone.

"Viaaaaa! You're still alive right?" Vivian sighed as she heard Julius's voice on the other side of the phone.

"Yes, I'm alive." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes, "What's the time?"

"It's practically midday, that's why I'm calling you."

Vivian quickly checked the time, and it was in fact almost midday, "Oh shit- Sorry- I'm still at Taylor's. I was asleep until you called me."

"Damn! What did you two do?"

"Julius! No!" Vivian's face went red, "Nothing happened!"

"I'm just teasing! Calm down!"

"I hate you." Vivian groaned before hanging up.

As Vivian put her phone down, Taylor began to wake up.

"Hey Tay" Vivian spoke softly, running her hands through Taylor's hair.

"Hm?.." Taylor mumbled as she woke up properly, "What's the time?..."

"Like ten to twelve" Vivian mumbled sitting up slightly as Taylor also sat up.

"Sorry for falling asleep on you... You should've woken me up..."

Vivian shook her head, "It's fine, Tay. I didn't mind."

"Really? But your back must hurt from sleeping like that."

"I'll be fine, hun. I've slept in more uncomfortable places." Vivian mumbled the last bit under her breath.

Taylor didn't hear her, still waking up properly, "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Mhm, I'm very sure, blondie. I should probably get home though, is it alright if I bring these clothes back when i see you next?"

"Yeah, you can keep them if you want"

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure, Via. I've got plenty of clothes."

"Alright Tay. Thank you. I'll see you on Saturday?"

Taylor nodded, "Mhm, I'll see you on Saturday"

___

Vivian got back quite quickly, seeing that Taylor's security, Benjamin, offered to take her home.

When she returned, Julius was in the kitchen, making lunch.

"Hey Juliussssss," Vivian called out to her friend as she went to her room.

She quickly changed, put on a black tank top and baggy jeans before returning to the kitchen.