Chapter 3

January 9th 2012

Taylor had stayed up all night, finishing the song her and Vivian had started. It was one of the more fun songs on the album, although, Taylor hadn't yet thought of a name for it. She decided to message Vivian about it later seeing as it was around 3.20am.

After placing her guitar and notebook down, Taylor got into bed whilst trying not to disturb Meredith (who had decided that the perfect place to rest was the very centre of the bed).

Not so surprisingly, Taylor found it practically impossible to fall asleep now. She had many thoughts spiralling around her head, although she wasn't sure if any of them were comprehensible or not.

Oddly enough, her thoughts soon circled back to Vivian. She thought back to that day she saw Vivian. That July two years prior. It wasn't that long ago, but it did feel like it was ages ago, and she could remember it like it was yesterday. Vivian did look different now, she'd dyed the tips of her hair red, and Taylor was pretty sure she noticed a tattoo on Vivian's hand. She couldn't tell if she had anymore though, and if she did, they were covered. Either way, they looked cool. Taylor admired Vivian and their guitar playing. Taylor had no clue how long Vivian had been playing the guitar, but she found it impressive anyway. As she continued to think, she thought about asking Vivian to just hang out some day. She wasn't sure if she should ask yet.

And as Taylor continued to think, she'd lost track of the time and it was now 6.30.

__

Vivian got up a lot later than she normally would. Julius didn't wake them up either, he knew that she probably needed the rest. Spending the day working on a song with Taylor had completely worn her out. It was fun though, that was the important thing.

When Vivian did wake up it was almost 12 in the afternoon. She'd admit a that she didn't expect Taylor to have messaged her again, but she wasn't complaining. It was something she was going to have to get used to.

Taylor :)

Morning Viv!
I hope you slept well :)

God, you were up early.
And considering I only
just woke up, i slept very
well. Did you?

If I'm honest, i didn't
sleep at all. I finished
that song we'd started
yesterday though! But
I can't think of a name
for it

Oh my god Taylor, you
better get some rest
today.

What about the
other songs i need to
finish? They won't
write themselves!

Okay, how about this,
you spend today
resting, and I'll work
on what I can.

Vivian, you do not
need to do that.

I want to, so I will.
And if i find out you
haven't been resting,
there will be serious
consequences.

Consequences?

Yes. I just haven't
decided what they
are yet.

Fineee. Just update
me on any progress!

Obviously i will.

Oh also! I was
wondering, would
you like to just hang
out at some point?

Maybe we can get
to know each other
better?

Vivian smiled at the messages, hanging out with Taylor sounded like it could be fun.

That'd be great, Taylor :)
Now rest!!

Alrightttt, you're
almost as bad as my
mom

Vivian giggled at the message before placing her phone down. It made sense that Taylor hadn't slept, Vivian assumed it was either energy or just a landslide of ideas that wouldn't stop until Taylor had finished the song.

Vivian decided to open her notes going to what she had of the song Taylor had supposedly finished during the night, and began trying to think of a name for it. She did have an idea, but she was worried it might be too long for a song title, especially compared to the ones Taylor already had. In the end, Vivian noted it down anyway, and made a mental note to ask Taylor about it later. This was going to be a long afternoon.

____________________

Dear Readers,
Hi! It seems you guys are already enjoying this, and I'm glad!
I'm curious if you guys like the way this story is written.

Would you like longer chapters?

Do you like having the date specified at the beginning?

Would you like less or more texts?

More Julius and Vivian?

What do you want to happen?

What do you think will happen?

Thank you if you answer any of these questions, and thank you for reading so far!!