Chapter 13

April 18th 2012

The next two months passed slowly for the two women. They fell into a comfortable routine.

The first month it was a little difficult, Taylor was worrying about her Speak Now tour whilst Vivian was still affected by what happened to her, but they made it work. Taylor would check up on Vivian whenever she could, and she'd make sure their close friends would check on her too.

By the end of March, Vivian was doing better. She'd been going to therapy and she was less anxious, despite still being a little jumpy. But it was progress, and Taylor was proud of her. The blonde would constantly make sure Vivian knew that.

However, this wasn't the only thing happening during this time. The two got closer. A lot closer. Soon, romantic feelings bloomed between the two. They both knew something was there, yet they wouldn't dare mention it. There was a lot of tension between the two, and everyone could tell.

The tension continued to build until the day one of them decided to finally do something about it.

___

The two women were sat on the couch. Taylor was laying on Vivian's lap whilst they played with her hair.

"Blondie?.." Vivian spoke quietly.

"Yeah?" The blonde sat up properly so she could look at Vivian.

Vivian seemed anxious, her gaze constantly flicking between Taylor and her hands.

"I- uhm... I like you..a lot and I don't want to ruin our friendship but I also want to be honest here. I like you romantically, and I think I have for a while now. So uh..I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?.."

Taylor smiled softly, taking Vivian's hand, "Via, I'd love to be your girlfriend"

Vivian quickly looked up,
"Really?"

"I've actually had a crush on you for a while too.." The blonde admitted, her face flushing a soft pink, "You know how i saw you in the rain outside the Fearless tour?"

"Yeah, I remember you mentioning that"

"I thought you were really pretty and when we started working on Red together that small crush became a lot bigger"

Vivian was now blushing too, as well as smiling widely, "Can I kiss you?"

Taylor nodded, "I thought you'd never ask"

Vivian pulled Taylor closer, kissing her softly. Taylor kissed back, wrapping her arms around the back of Vivian's neck.

When they pulled apart, Vivian hugged Taylor tightly. She never expected this. But she was glad that it happened.

_____________________

Dear Readers,

This is officially the end of this fanfic. This story needed a proper close and chapter 13 felt like the perfect place for that.

I didn't exactly come into this fanfic with a plan, which is why it is this short. However, I hope you enjoyed it either way.

If you enjoyed this you should go and check out my other fanfic I Wish You Would! I've got a lot planned for it, and you might even see a few cameos from some familiar faces, so go check it out!

Thank you to everyone who read this and commented and voted, I appreciate you all!

Until next time! :)