Decision F: Here comes The Game

"The DGP or better known as the Desire Grand Prix, a game show from the future where the Audience selects the Next Contestant. Some win and get the world of desires. Some lose and Their desires are used for making the new world."

A green-haired male was sitting in a restaurant with a woman with strawberry blonde hair. "Thanks for inviting me out for lunch today." The woman looked at the person across from her.

"It's no big deal Mom. We haven't done something like this since your birthday since we were in the year of twenty-nineteen."  His face was nervous. His hand was on a box.

"What's in the box?" His mother noticed it. Her attention was drawn to it.

"Well, remember all the times that we went out over the years and I made…" He stopped mid sentence as a red barrier appeared around the restaurant.

Then spawning in the area are chess themed humanoid squids. They were carrying recurved swords. "Mom, turn around." Her son pointed towards the foot Soldiers appearing. Too late they are separated by a red barrier as red clothed monsters attack. The owner is killed and the son had watched his own mother turn into one of the monsters.

___________________

~An unknown area~

A girl dressed in a black and white dress alerts the trio that a Jyamar Area has been detected and the mission will start now. The three finalists equip their Desire Drivers. "This is the finale of this season of the Desire Grand Prix, let's make it a fun Battle Royal. Game starts!"

The audience cheers as the Three finalists dawn their ID cores of: a White Fox, Panda, and Bat. "Hen-SHIN!" The Contestants called out excitedly. Then they were teleported into the area where the Jyamotas appeared.

The Contestants were in a pure black form with a helmet that depicts the animal they were based on and the White Fox one cracked his fingers as he took something from his side. "Here comes the highlights."

He placed it on his belt and behind him appeared the word "Magnum!"

The panda themed Kamen Rider was getting people to safety. The green-haired male was on his knees. "It's over for me. I don't have any family now. My mom is one of those things." The one that was his mother closed in on him.

"Geats what are you doing?" The Bat one looked as he rode his motorcycle into the area grabbing the last person in the area.

He grabbed the green hair male and a black cat in the area. His form flickers as he turns back into his human form.

Kamen Rider Gears, a blue-eyed male with black hair stood in front of them. "I'm going to win this season." He handed the person he saved the cat.

"What do you mean this season and win? What's going on?" The other human asked, confused about his whole world cracking.

"If I explain, it will cause your mind to Break." Geats placed another one on those buckles on his belt.

"Dual on! Magnum Boost! Ready to Fight!" The belt announced the form.

Panda and Bat Riders looked at what was coming and Gears drove his motorcycle straight through it. It was the final boss of this season. "He's crazier than I thought." The Bat thought.

"Dang, Nanshi is a crazy guy but he doesn't deserve to hog all of the…" The Panda Rider had their ID core broken as a Jyamota hand went through their chest.

___________________

~The DGP Stage~

The woman in the black and white outfit was narrating this event. "Looks like Kamen Rider Da-pan is eliminated. She worked so hard to get here. The Fortress is coming and Geats is taking it head on. "