Truth Prologue

A/N: We finally arrived at Arc 2. I'm not going to lie to you, if it wasn't for a Friend who told me about KAMEN Rider. I would probably be posting something completely Different than Kamen Rider Geats.

"The Desire Grand Prix, Where People fight for their World of their Desires. The Last One Standing is the Desirety."

A girl with dyed red hair was sitting in her room. "Nanshi, he's so perfect." Her eyes shone as she fawned over the Star of the Stars of the Stars.

"I wish I could meet you." Her eyes were bright blue. Ok her bed was a box, the same box that was used in the Desire Grand Prix.

A black belt with a slot for a small ID Core and two sides for the Raise Buckles. "Emily Tysukunomi. You have been chosen to Compete in the Desire Royale." The ID Core was black. "If you choose to accept, you will be using the Rider ID Core of Kamen Rider Lancer. The Black Puma, ID Core in the box goes into the Center of the Desire Driver, the Black Belt in the box.

Signed your Support,

Jyunga."

Emily stared at the black ID Core in awe, her dyed red hair framing her excited expression. "Nanshi, he's so perfect," she whispered to herself, her blue eyes sparkling with admiration for the Star of the Desire Grand Prix.

"I wish I could meet you," she mused, her gaze lingering on the box placed on her bed - the same box that had been used in the Desire Grand Prix.

Suddenly, a voice resonated in her room, accompanied by the appearance of a black belt. "Emily Tysukunomi, you have been chosen to compete in the Desire Royale," it declared. The brown ID Core rested in the box. "If you choose to accept, you will be using the Rider ID Core of Kamen Rider Lancer, the Black Puma. Place the ID Core in the center of the Desire Driver and the black belt around your waist."

The message was signed by her Support, Jyunga. Emily's excitement surged as she contemplated the thrilling adventure that awaited her. She slammed the ID Core into the center of her Driver.

"Entry!" The belt announced as she was whisked away to a Greek Inspired Temple.

___________________

~The Tegrity Household~

As the Star of the Stars of the Stars looked at the List of Riders chosen for the Desire Royale. "Wait, why isn't Amber, Chiki or Corey on the list?" Nanshi questions the choices of Riders.

A girl in a black and white dress with her hair in a bun looked at her brother. "Easy, the Game Master already sent them their stuff: ID Cores and Drivers." She was applying lipstick as she got ready to teleport to the Desire Temple to give the Welcome Speech. "Nanshi, you are chosen, as of today you are a Kamen Rider."

A black box with Nanshi's Desire Driver and Geats ID Core sits on his feet. "Entry!" The Suit wearing Actor picks up the box and accepts it gleefully.

With all the Desire Drivers and ID cores sent out, the new Season of Desire Grand Prix is in the picture.

"One more thing, Kohana over the last six months. I asked about the DGP and you said if you reveal anymore this world will be in for the Bad End, what do you mean?"

Kohana stood up and immediately looked at her Twin brother. "I can't go into details about that and it's only the ..." The Host of the Game Show from the Future didn't finish her explanation. She knew it's forbidden, she knows it's against the rules of the Game to talk about the potential consequences. Her black and white dress seemed to symbolize the duality of the situation, and her expression carried a mix of secrecy and concern.

Nanshi, holding the black box containing his Desire Driver and Geats ID Core, looked at his sister with curiosity and a touch of suspicion. "What's the Bad End you mentioned? Why is it a secret?"

Kohana hesitated, her lips forming a thin line. "It's a delicate matter, Nanshi. Some things are better left unknown. Just focus on the Desire Grand Prix for now."

As Nanshi accepted the black box, the stage was set for a new season of the Desire Grand Prix, with mysteries and challenges awaiting the chosen Riders.

As the two teleported to the Desire Temple.

___________________

~The Desire Temple~

As twenty three Riders stayed in the Coliseum like the Temple. A girl in a black and white dress with a tablet in her hands looked at all of them. "Congratulations, as of today you all are Kamen Riders. I'm Kohana, the Game Navigator of the Desire Grand Prix."

Quills and a letter appeared in front of the Riders. "Please write down what you desire the most in the world. If you win the Desire Royale, your wish will be granted at the end of the Season." The Game Navigator gives her Speech.

After a while all of the letters and Quills vanished. "One only can win the Desire Grand Prix and become the Desirety."

Nanshi surveyed the group for his friends. They weren't in the crowd. "Today's game is Pirates. Remember to win the game is to survive the wave of Jyamatos after your flag."

A blue and red-haired female asks "What are Jyamatos?"

"Easy, you'll see in a few minutes." Kohana smiled as she teleported all twenty three Riders to a city location.

As the Game Master sits in his new viewing area. He looked at a file. "For someone who shouldn't exist, you have exceeded my expectations." The folder was shut. The name was blurred a bit